[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When did you realize women are higher up on the food chain than men?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (205 KB, 854x1281) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
205 KB, 854x1281
When did you realize women are higher up on the food chain than men?
>>
>>28987926
>it's a vore thread
>>
>>28987926
Nope. I could easily rape 90% of women. The only thing stopping me is big armed men.
>>
Pretty women get higher social status than men until their mid to late 20's. But only because men are idiots who fight with each other over pretty women.

After they hit the wall the game flips on its head.
>>
>>28987955

That doesn't change anything. Men are created to be harvested by women.

What if Eve was made before Adam and Adam was actually made from Eve's rib bone? Created to do chores and gather resources for Eve.

And the dick
>>
>>28987999

Men are still prized cattle on the pasture.
>>
>>28987955
>20,000 BC
>Every woman around is already claimed by bigger stronger men, some even with harems
>You side-eye Ungok's woman for a minute and he threatens to bash your head in
>You find some homely straggler apart from any males or group
>You rape her
>The father (most likely a strong male) finds you and bashes your head in for a.) Spreading your degenerate genes in his family tree b.) Defiling his daughter and therefore his property, and c.) He has to make an example out of you

The knife of tribalism and primitivism cuts both ways. The only reason failed males have (or I should say had) a chance is because of social structures like monogomy and arranged marriages.
>>
File: Minoan goddess sculpture.jpg (2 MB, 4156x2908) Image search: [Google]
Minoan goddess sculpture.jpg
2 MB, 4156x2908
Their supposed superiority is so fragile and based in suggestibility that it can never be sustained, a powerful aryan warrior male will always break it
>>
The Superman phenomenon suggests Aryan Time Traveling Advanced Humans from Hyperborea.

He hath the golden dong that which can never be drained by mere mortal women.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.