[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hey /r9k/. i need your help. i recently posted this on /b/ aswell,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 912639127319273891723.jpg (201 KB, 1524x1086) Image search: [Google]
912639127319273891723.jpg
201 KB, 1524x1086
hey /r9k/. i need your help. i recently posted this on /b/ aswell, but they didnt help much.

i think my schizophrenia is getting worse, and have come to that stage where i'm starting to get open eyed vivid hallucinations and voices in my head speaking to me.

someone help me please. i can't take this anymore. i'm afraid to go to sleep and i'm afraid to stay awake.

i'm not sure it's my schizophrenia, but something bad is up and i just can't take it anymore. please help or come with some advice
>>
>>28987921
GIT SOME FUCKING PILLS M 9
>>
>>28987921
Nobody else responded. I think we both know what needs to be done.
>>
>>28987921
What do the voices say?

IMO stick with it and see where it goes.
>>
>>28987921
become a youtuber for /r9k
>>
>>28987921
go to the doctor dude
>>
I'm guessing that if your last resort is to call for help on 4chan, you have no intention of visiting a doctor.
So you can do one of two things: You can find somewhere on the internet where you can buy anti-psychotics and try and medicate yourself, or you can simply embrace the madness and let it consume you. Maybe channel it into art, or music.
Without involving a doctor those are your only options.

What do the voices say?
>>
>>28989009
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1blgHzb3DHM

every day
>>
>>28989059
anon what the hell am I listening to?
is this your family?
how fucking long is this recording?
>>
Schizophrenia feels?

>tfw feels like the building started shaking suddenly and panic thinking earthquake, and everyone else is like wtf why you dove under table

>tfw dad heard me talking for an hour to my bro Naked Santa on interdimensional radio thru the box fan's white noise

>tfw eyes stop aligning in my brain and keep randomly getting partial obscured or double vision and have to whack your head to 'reset'
>>
>>28989183
where were this last week anon, that is the british neet recording
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.