[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A girl talk to me
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: emma.jpg (38 KB, 420x577) Image search: [Google]
emma.jpg
38 KB, 420x577
I live 2 minutes away from a forest. When I want to play guitar I go there so I don't make too much noise for my neighboors. I have a spot where I'm sure I see no one and no one can hear me.

So I was playing when I saw a cute girl who was jogging toward me.
I ignored her but she stopped her jog and came next to me sayin

"Hey play something!"

I asked what she wanted. She said "Do you compose stuff?"

"Y-Yeah..."
"I'd like to hear that"

So I awkwardly play my thing for 2 minutes. At the end I look at here. She just laughed and said "Dude that was so depressing I nearly killed myself"
Then she gets up and start to jog "Play something more cheerful next time!"

How do I fuck her if I see her again?
>>
Exactly what she said try a not so depressed sounding song.
>>
first of all, what rating/10 was she

and how old did she seem
>>
should have played in the aeroplane over the sea by neutral milk hotel
>>
Write an even more depressing piece dude
>>28987753
This guy is a betamax
>>
Write a song for her/about her. Have it ready and go back to the same spot at the same time, and be playing it as she jogs up.
>>
>>28987753
I don't compose cheerful stuff

>>28987781
I'd say 6 or 7/10. Average face, short hair and skinny

I'd say she's between 17 and 29 yo. I'm shit at guessing ages
>>
>>28987803
that sounds cheesy
>>
learn like a tame impala song or something that women know like radiohead or some of these bands I know the name of but never once heard. Like a recognizable song. Then play and tell her to guess. If she can't play one she may guess. Make this a fun game for you and her and then exchange info and shit
>>
>How do I fuck her if I see her again?
never change
>>
>>28987803
Kek
Do not do this
>>
I was playing guitar outside of my apartment and a girl walked up the steps to tell me that I 'mesmerized' her with it but I awkwardly made an excuse to go inside asap. Later overheard her saying "hes so dorky hhhphm"

Still no gf
>>
>>28987803
DO THIS BUT

make the song super corny/fun/funny
and really get into character i.e. smile and make eye contact and act it out

*upbeat tune*

OHHH (Spongebob theme song)
GIRL IN SHORTS THAT RUNS THROUGH THE WOODS
WHO RUNS EVERYDAY BUT DOESNT WEAR BOOTS
I STALK YOU AND FUCK YOU TILL YOU SCREAM RAPE
ITLL MAKE A GREAT SNUFF VIDEO TAPE
IF NAUGHTY FANTASIES BE SOMETHING YOU WISH
THEN DROP TO YOUR KNEES AND WEAR THIS DOG LEASH
READY?
*get up slowly and go to your loved one(dont forget the smile with teeth)*
HERE COMES JOHNY
HERE COMES JOHNY
HERE COMES JOHNY
*begin chasing her *
*bash guitar unto back of neck*
*she falls*
*you slip her the D*
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.