[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Shit r9k says >lifting is just a meme
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (92 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
92 KB, 960x960
Shit r9k says

>lifting is just a meme
>>
He's got a big head
>>
Did you meet her on omegle? Damn normie.
>>
>>28987604
"I hate women" ???????????????
"fuck Doj" ?????????????????????
"I love lady boys" ????
>>
Meh, I always said he had the most potential.
He just needs to get a better haircut, lose the glasses and grow some facial hair.
>>
how is this possible ?
tell me anon ...

what witchcraft did you use to obtain such qt
>>
>>28987604
One of my coworkers looked pretty close to this kid and he had a kid by 17, never saw this guy as hopeless.
>>
>>28987604
Holy shit is that the guy from the pic about lifting for girls? He has like a tattoo on his chest of a cross i think
>>
>>28987604
>>28987906
That's not OP. It's a guy with a really nicely trained body but the head of a gooberino
>>
>>28987986
>guy from the pic about lifting for girls? He has like a tattoo on his ch

you mean that pic with muscled guys with below average face ?

he looks like one them , you think its him ?
>>
>>28988014
i can tell you as i have EXPERIENCED it too.

i used to train , had a bigger body, all my Clothes were fitting Good .
dont know why , but alot of girls were more talkable to me . Normally nobody talks to me.

it was a weird experience, oh and my anxiety was almost vanished .really a bigger trained body makes you more feeling like a king.
>>
>>28988031
It is him, it was just a bad picture. He wasn't blessed with a 10/10 face, but a new haircut, glasses, and maybe a rhinoplasty could make him a literal chad.
>>
>>28987662
Fohr you
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.