[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>going to pick up my girlfriend to hang out >"Hi can
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5
File: IMG_20160601_201009.jpg (1 MB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160601_201009.jpg
1 MB, 1440x2560
>going to pick up my girlfriend to hang out
>"Hi can you pick me up at Walmart, I have something to tell you"
>Some orbiter who comments on her FB pics broke into her house after seeing the "in a new relationship" post on her wall and smashed her bong and liquor
>Mfw he's probably a robot

You're fucked mate, she's pressing charges

Pic related, I'm waiting outside her house posting this while she's giving the cops her statement
>>
>>Mfw he's probably a robot
Are you a transformer?
>>
>>28987575
bahahaha you literally will never be able to prove its me, and i think technically it was spirits not liquor
>>
File: 1168.jpg (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1168.jpg
1 MB, 1920x1080
>i got you fucker, locked in my sights lol
>>
>>28987661
>autobots! assemble!
>>
>>28987614
>A transformer
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>28987690
really makes you think. . .
e
a
l
l
y

m
a
k
e
s

y
o
u

t
h
i
n
k
>>
>>28987575
Joke's on you, faggot. I already killed myself at UCLA.
>>
File: image.jpg (44 KB, 290x219) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44 KB, 290x219
MY NAME IS OPTIMUS PRIME LEADER OF THE AUTOBOTS. OUR MISSION? TO FIND THE ROBOT WHO BROKE OPS GIRLFRIENDS BONG FOR TOBACCO PRODUCTS AND 20OZ BOTTLE OF FIREBALL BRAND WHISKEY. WE WILL FIND YOU AND WHEN WE DO WE SHALL SHOW NO MERCY.

AUTOBOTS ROLLOUT!!
>>
>>28987690
I'll spell it out for you then, retard.
>posts a picture of a cop car
>says "mfw"
>"mfw" means "my face when"
>his face is that of a cop car
>i take this information and come to the conclusion that he is a transformer
>>
>>28987785
>MY NAME IS OPTIMUS PRIME LEADER OF THE AUTOBOTS
more like autismbots
>>
>>28987799
fucking decepta-dicks
>>
>>28987575
"He broke into my house and broke my illegal paraphernalia and alcohol I had despite being underage! I want the maximum charge possible!"
>>
>>28987816
>ehgghhhhuuuu i hav.e gee ef
>hueheueheueheu
>i am poleec cahr
>>
>>28987843
He's not underage though. He's gonna get fucked by the law. Thankfully he doesn't know who I am so he can't come after me
>>
>>28987845
>eghgehgehghghghhgghhhhghh normos with geeefffs r not cul
>normo? roooooooooooooooo
>gunna fap tu sum animmoo
>>
>>28987799
Oh okay I get it now thx nice meme
>>
File: image.jpg (55 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55 KB, 480x360
>>28987816
ALAS AFTER DESTROYING 2 CITIES AND KILLING MILLIONS OF INNOCENTS IT SEEMS WE WERE UNABLE TO CAPTURE THIS ROBOT VANDILIZER. THE HUMANS HAVE ALSO TURNED THEIR BACK ON US BY DESECRATING THE AUTOBOTS NAME CALLING US "autismbots" AUTISM IS A HUMAN EMOTION SOMETHING WE COULD NEVER UNDERSTAND. HOWEVER FOR THE GOOD OF MANKIND WE SHALL CONTINUE OUR FIGHT TO AVENGE THE FIREBALL WHISKEY AND BONG THAT WERE TRAGICALLY LOST AT THE HANDS OF THE DECEPTICONS.
>>
File: images (1).jpg (12 KB, 271x186) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
12 KB, 271x186
>>28987975
This is in the top 300 most autistic things ive seen on this board.

Post more please
>>
OP here, looks like Mr crazy orbiter also stole some shit. Way to rack up the charges bro
>>
What goes through someone's mind when they do something this stupid? Did he not think she would call the cops?
>>
ITT: Things that didn't happen
OP is a faggot who I bet is from Ajax
>>
Good luck finding him. Small town police for shit like robbery isnt like what's on TV. You think they're gonna dust for prints or shit? Nope.

>Ok we'll try to find your stuff
>literally unless the truck fucking shows up on the street with her stuff, she wont ever get it back.
You know how many robberies investigations are ongoing?

>ITT edgy normie thinks hes cool by thinking he knows how home break in investigations by watching tv.
>>
>>28988770
They're dusting and taking pictures right now. Not like it matters, he already admitted it was him through text and voicemail

>>28988657
Oshawa
>>
>>28987575

> being a wannabe chad and a snitch
> also being afraid of some orbiter

cancerous
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.