[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why not kidnap oneitis and live happily forever together? She
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
why not kidnap oneitis and live happily forever together?
She will get Stockholm syndrome and love me
>>
Racemixing shills going overboard today. It's like every 20 minutes another overt or veiled thread like this
>>
Because you lack the resources
>>
>>28987497
>She will get Stockholm syndrome and love me

No one can love you, you're unlovable. Do you want a hug?
>>
>>28987531
It was the wrong image I meant to use pic related but you posted before I could delete this thread

>>28987549
all you need is basement
and chains
and food and water
that's not a lot

>>28987555
No I've been reading up on SE I can make her love me with enough time and scarcity of food water and freedom easy
I'll have my hugs when my oneitis is naked and chained up in my basement
>>
>>28987497
>She will get Stockholm syndrome
More like she'll trick you into thinking that and when you loosen your controls on her she'll stab you in the neck with a fork when you take her out on one of your "romantic dates"
>>
>>28987685
no sharp objects obviously
>>
File: Gendo-Ikari.jpg (158 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
Gendo-Ikari.jpg
158 KB, 500x375
>>28987497
>kidnap oneitis
They're coming to get you now. You're gonna hear a knock on your door in a few hours.
>>
>>28987624
>all you need is basement
>and chains
>and food and water

how are you going to kidnap her? do you own a van?

are you going to drug her? do you have drugs?

are you going to otherwise incapacitate her? how? can you physically transport her by yourself if she's not unconscious?

can you provide medical attention for injuries from chronic ligature or bed rest?

can you run an IV if she refuses to eat? can you afford that equipment?

I could go on and on, trust me.
>>
>>28987497
are these trannies?
the one on the far right looks like a man, it's not even up for debate, the other three are passable, but i wouldn't doubt it
>>
>>28987967
I can get all these things
She won't refuse to eat they never do
Hopefully there won't be anything life threatening
This is all simple stuff that's been done before read up on other cases. Remember the ariel castro guy? If an old man can handle three women for a decade I can handle one for a while
>>
>>28988181
If you're dumb enough to post about it, then you're not smart enough to get away with it.

Not even Castro's closest friends knew about it and he invited them into the house.
>>
>>28988259
This'll be years from now if it happens
everyone even you will forget
>>
>born too late to enjoy a harem of 10/10 nubian slaves
>>
2>1>3>>>>4

origaroo
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.