[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What a piece of shit. This guy is a total fucking hack and it's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: JonTron is a HACK.jpg (43 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
JonTron is a HACK.jpg
43 KB, 1280x720
What a piece of shit.

This guy is a total fucking hack and it's really annoying.

His entire shtick is a rip off of AVGN. I'd rather sit through an opera of dogs taking shits and trading turds before watching this garbage.

I can't believe he has gotten away with this for so long. It's ridiculous.
>>
>>28987139
I found him ok a whole ago. Now a days he doesn't do much and has lost his Luster a bit. Maybe game grumps has got to him? He's been toying around filthy Frank and h3, so maybe he's jumping on the circlejerk of using each other's fans to get the revenue
>>
>>28987139
>AVGN
literally WHO????
>>
>>28987188
He's the Angry Nintendo Nerd.

He's the Angry Atari Sega Nerd.

He's the Angry Video Game Nerd.
>>
>>28987139
The biggest difference between AVGN and Jon is that AVGN was never funny.
>>
>>28987879
He really was though. He was an original gangster. His videos before the ROB episode are all entertaining and internet classics, why do you think everybody and their senpais tried to copy him. But thanks for sharing your opinion Irate.
>>
>>28987188
He's an obscure cuckolding fetishist on youtube.
>>
>>28987879
>being THIS wrong

Holy shit you have awful taste you fucking philistine.
>>
>>28987139
AVGN is top nigger senpai.

Jontron is just dog shit.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.