[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
you are MENTALLY ILL
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
Are we fucked?

>have SEVERE mental health issues
>too poor to go to the shrink
I mean it won't get worse if I leave it will it?
>>
>>28987062
>we
you and the people in your head are going to all get rekt
>>
According to some anons on this board I'm depressed and schizoid or something like that.

Yes it's pretty fucked lad.

I would see a therapist but I just can't be bothered to go outside
>>
Obviously it'll get worse if you ignore it,
I'm not poor, but at the same time I don't really feel like spending 1440 pounds on a shrink per year.
>>
I am FUCKED, hopeless and afraid to get help
>>
>>28987252
>Obviously it'll get worse if you ignore it
How though? I mean I haven't seen a shrink since I was 17, so that's like 10 years now. I guess it got worse in some ways, but I don't know.

>>28987191
I know that feel too.

>>28987091
We as in robots. I don't have schizophrenia. I have PTSD, AVPD and depression.

>>28987287
What's the issue anon?
>>
>>28987311
No life, can't see one in the future. All I feel is fear wahh my life is so hard ;_;
>>
File: 3a2.jpg (58 KB, 467x750) Image search: [Google]
3a2.jpg
58 KB, 467x750
Could be worse, severely mentally ill AND severally ugly
>>
I've been (secretly and voluntarily) to both a therapist and a psychiatrist after I've been really suicidal.
The shrink gave me some Lexapro pills which kinda made me feel funny so she was cool. The therapist however didn't have a slightest clue how to fix me up. All she did was just giving me some stupid instructions which I knew I had to do in the first place, like
>anon you have to improve relations with your father
>anon you just want to isolate yourself from everybody, it's not good for you
>anon, you're addicted to speed (I was using every 2 months or so) you need to go to rehab
FUCK YOU BITCH WHY DON'T YOU JUST DIG MY MIND AND FIND THE SOURCE OF MY PAIN AND NOT TRY TO BE MY FUCKING LIFE COACH

Anyways, psychologists suck. Psychiatrists rule. If you have insurance, get meds, they're totally worth it. Mine unfortunately ran out so I'm out of meds again. Feel like shit
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.