[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
GUYS QUICK QUIC]K FOR SNAPCHAT DOES TURNING ON AIRPLANE MODE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: meme.png (37 KB, 619x552) Image search: [Google]
meme.png
37 KB, 619x552
GUYS

QUICK QUIC]K

FOR SNAPCHAT DOES TURNING ON AIRPLANE MODE STILL NOT SEND SCREENSHOT NOTIFICATIONS

MY FRIEND SENT ME A PIC AND IM PLANNING ON FAPPING TO IT LATER BUT I DONT WANT TO SCREENSHOT IT BECAUSE SHE'LL THINK IM WEIRD

HELP

DID THEY FIX IT OR NO
>>
i have not clue wat airplane mode does other than make my internet stop working, so probably no
>>
Try Google you stupid mong.
>>
>>28986967
Yeah it doesn't.
Go for it bro.
>>
>>28986967
how about you ask /soc/ or some shit instead

why the fuck do you think anyone here would even know? snapchat is 100% normalfag tier
>>
just save it anyway and if she asks just own it
>>
protip

snapprefs
>>
>>28986967
It literally cannot send one when you have airplane mode on. However, it may still register that and hold it in it's cache until you turn your signal back on then send a notification anyway.
I would do it then clear the app cache before turning airplane mode off again.
If you have an Iphone you're probably fucked lol
>>
>>28986967
Get casper if yoy have android also share nudes
>>
>>28987118
well yea i think exactly what you described just happened since i have an iphone

it had a little screenshot symbol too

i still have airplane mode on and i just uninstalled snap

should i just never talk to her again, it was a picture in her bikini
>>
>>28987185
>it was a picture in her bikini
post it here
>>
>>28987185
Just act natural it's possible that uninstalling the app stopped it.
If she calls you out on it you have two options
1. Be a Chad and say you like the way she looks and wanted to save it and casually tell her she should show you more skin
2. Be a bitch and never talk to her again
>>
>>28986967
>Get a second phone/Camera
>Open Snapchat
>Take picture using second phone of camera
>Put picture onto your phone
>Delete picture from second phone/camera
Or you can record your phone from your computer if you have it jailbroken or android.
>>
>>28987185
>going through all this for a bikini pic

Just trawl through Facebook like everyone else.
>>
>>28987240
i think it'd go like this:

>"whyd you screenshot that pic of me"
>"i thought you looked good, h-haha"
>"wtf anon"

we screenshot funny pics we end of each other but ive never thought to to this until now

please help me anon, we're good friends but i dont want her to think im a creep, my autist instincts just took over
>>
>>28987324
>taking a picture of a phone with another phone

Why are you advocating shit quality pictures?
>>
>>28987341
It's time to move to europe and get a new identity , she is probably talking with her friends right now about how creepy you are.
>>
>>28986967
Here's what to do
1.load the snap
2.go airplane
3.screenshot
4.force close the application, like completely, no cache (just to be safe), nothing, can be done in settings if phone doesnt have a feature (ex. Hold back button to kill app)
5. Resume as normal
6. Beat the meat
7. Share pics with robros
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.