[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how do you get over social anxiety and what the hell do you talk
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: flat,800x800,075,t.jpg (95 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
flat,800x800,075,t.jpg
95 KB, 800x800
how do you get over social anxiety and what the hell do you talk about with people you don't already know
>>
Take meds.
Normally I can't even make a phone call, let alone go outside.
But when im on Quetitapine It's ezpz
>>
>>28986958
Wish i knew ive been doing alot of cocaine and taking klonopin recently. Its a pretty good short term fix.

But back when i went to a therapist/psychologist cant remember which he was. He said i had to face my fears. And put my self in uncomfortable situations.

I then got a job and did what he said and im still the same. not seeing a cure besides drugs. You gotta battle your inner demons which is hard to do.
>>
I just got to the point where I thought I couldn't disappoint any more so I said fuck it and just got out there
>>
>>28987610
tru

>>28987095 >>28987517
i take prozac and it helps a little bit mostly i just have no idea what to talk about with people
>>
>>28987095
That's not even for anxiety, it seems your much more fucked up than that bro
>>
>>28987517
did you gain weight on quetiapine scared of tht
>>
alcohol

once you create drunken memories with people it's easier to speak with them sober
>>
>>28987095
quetiapine doubled my weight which is why I'm stuck here.
>>
>how do you get over social anxiety
some days I'd be able to answer that question, and then the next day I'd prove myself wrong. can't help you there bruv

>what the hell do you talk about with people you don't already know
with new people, it's not about trying to find things to talk about, but rather initiating a small discussion via situational context and turning it into something larger.
>"this job man, jeez it hurts my back"
-->
>"tell me about it bro, last week I fell on my dick and it came out my ass"
-->
>"oh really, that shit happened to me when I played football"
-->
"shit man, you played, what position?"
-->
"center."

And so on and so forth. You get the jist of it.
>>
>>28988411
But I never played football
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.