[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How does it make you robots feel that 13 year old impregnate
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2
File: 1464818193242.jpg (34 KB, 414x472) Image search: [Google]
1464818193242.jpg
34 KB, 414x472
How does it make you robots feel that 13 year old impregnated his teacher and cucked her husband while most of us will most likely remain virgins for life?
http://abc13.com/news/teacher-accused-of-sex-with-13-year-old-turns-herself-in/1366303/
>>
>>28986873
lmao literally went to middle school there. why this couldnt have happened while i was there??
>>
Bet the cuck said he'll be sticking with her, these betmax's always do.
>>
>>28986873
A lot of times these women usually have serious mental problems.She gave the kid a lap dance in-front of the class. She is mentally ill and a predator. The kid just happened to be in the right place during the right time. I feel really bad for the husband. It's one thing to be cucked. It's another to have it done by a kid who's balls might not have dropped yet.
>>
she's a qt3.14

def would bang
>>
>>28986873
Lol as if becoming a father at 13 is a desirable thing? And with a crazy woman to boot. He ruined his whole life before it even started
>>
>>28986873
>he still has feelings
normies go
>>
>>28986873
They're always attractive. I don't get it. Are they just paedophiles who are attracted to kids, or did something happen in their lives that they are so starved for sexual attention they're happy to get it from adolescents? Or is it just a power thing?
>>
>>28986873
>warriors fan

typical
>>
>>28987761
It's weird. Male pedos are usually ugly while female pedos are usually hot.
>>
>>28986873
Are you the same faggot that posted this dribble on the pol boards? Where next? The V boards? Why not, cock boi!
>>
>>28986873
>Mexicans breeding like rabbits

Wew what news
>>
>>28987807
because hot girls are usually dumb as hell and only dumb pedos act on their desires
>>
>>28987256
that was a different teacher, bitches be crazy tho
>>
>>28987807
Yeah it's almost like most males are objectively unattractive and most females are objectively attractive or something
>>
She's going to jail, will become a registered sex offender and will never teach again when she gets out of jail in a gorillion years when she's a used up roastcunt. Teen chad, who I'm certain is a redneck, will most likely be dead before 18.

What more do you want?
>>
the husband must feel pretty pathetic. the fact that some 13 yr old boy was railing your wife and satisfying her in ways you couldnt. i think my self worth would be shattered
>>
>>28987761
>>28987807
They're teacher qt. if you saw this women in public outside of school they would be 5-6 at best. Don't get me wrong I would bang her, but it's not like they're anything special. It's also probably the media selection bias. Nobody reports on the attractive male-pedo because it's harder to demonize an attractive dude. The media reports on attractive females because it appeals to the fantasies of males and women love to hate on other somewhat attractive females.
>>
>>28987829
You seem angry yidd desu.
>>
>>28987963
Public Execution.
>>
>>28988262
>was railing your wife and satisfying her in ways you couldnt.

Ease up with the cuck fetish. She's probably crazy, so regardless of how great her husband was she probably would have done some shit like this. I'd be more upset at the fact that I somehow married this crazy bitch and now I have to raise our daughter. Who btw I should probably get a DNA test for.
>>
>>28988454

Of the boy, or the teacher?
>>
at least she isn't wearing a cavaliers shirt :^)
>>
File: 1450393380663.jpg (42 KB, 600x501) Image search: [Google]
1450393380663.jpg
42 KB, 600x501
>>28989304
BOTH

This comment is prettt fucking original mate
>>
>25 to life behind bars
she totally deserves that jail time bro
>>
>>28986873
butterface/10
That being said, she's kinda cute. You'd think she'd be able to wait things out for a few years. Nothing wrong with being attracted to 8th graders but that attraction is supposed to go away as soon as you hear them speak
>>
>Vera allegedly told investigators, the boy's parents knew about the relationship, were supportive of it, included her in family gatherings and even introduced her as his girlfriend.

What did they think would happen? Straight A's?
Favoritism is enough of a problem, I would've killed myself if one of my teachers had been fucking Chad.
>>
>>28989304
Teacher and the boy if he knew the women was married.
>>
>>28990742
Was the kid a nigger?
>>
>>28987684
>>28988522
She got an abortion
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.