[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
any psychologistfags want to tell me why i always lie about not
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 1446331527465.jpg (94 KB, 1274x1001) Image search: [Google]
1446331527465.jpg
94 KB, 1274x1001
any psychologistfags want to tell me why i always lie about not being a virgin on /r9k/?
>>
>>28986746

Can I borrow your tank after you are done?
>>
>>28986854
People from /r9k/ should organize suicide parties so not all of them have to spend their money on a tank, you can all sit in a circle and take turns committing suicide with a big helium tank and mask you all chipped in for. Save yourself some money, it's a much more economical suicide.
>>
I'm not a virgin and I lie about being a robot to fit in on this board

analyze that shit
>>
>>28986746
>>28987851
I'm a virgin but it doesn't have a crippling effect on me like it seems to have on others. You guys need to get good like me, what's wrong with you guys.
>>
after that answer why I lie about being a virgin on /r9k/
>>
>>28986746
Because people on /r9k/ can't understand the concept that going to a party some normalfag(s) forced you to go to and having empty 10 minute sex with some faceless Stacy doesn't instantly make you Chad Thundercock.
>>
You fucks think THAT helium tank will kill you. That shits mixed with air, you will never die with it.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.