[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Write a letter to someone who may or may not read it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: letter.jpg (329 KB, 1199x803) Image search: [Google]
letter.jpg
329 KB, 1199x803
ITT: Write a letter to someone who may or may not read it
>>
that thing you're looking forward to, it's not going to be as good as you're expecting it to. it will be a disappointment. so lower your standards now before you suffer the consequences
>>
>>28986691
Sometimes I want to punch people untill my hands broke
I want to smash their nose with my boots
Crush their bones with my bones
Every people should die horribly
I am a sick bastard
>>
>>28986691
To me,

You've made the first step, moving out. Now, get yourself a job, and work on making films and submitting them so that Dad isn't right about you living like a little bitch.
>>
>>28987903
I can kill myself for you
>>
>>28987990
So , you are going kill yourself
>>
>>28988020
As I said
I am a sick bastard in the end I can kill myself horribly should be worst of all
>>
>>28987903
i can kms & you can do wat u will with my bones
>>
Dear D,
I find you very intimidating and my autism couldn't take it, I'm sorry for not replying. Hope you're doing well otherwise. :^)
>>
bumpbympbympb
>>
>>28987985
To me

Well, he took it like you thought he would. Now, follow through and don't be a bitch.
>>
>>28988373
Reads like my D.
Thank goodness she'll never be here.
>>
>>28989714
The D in my post is a boy.
>>
>>28987793
wh-what???

o-okay ;_:

i-if you s-say soo
>>
dear S, i've never met you but you're on my facebook friend list and you're a qt and want to get to know you

99% chance of not being sent, unless i go on some kind of alcohol bender
>>
Miriam,

Im sorry,

Justin
>>
Dear A,

Ever since I sat next to you for the first time my freshman year of high school, I've had strong feelings for you. Your laugh, smile, taste in music and presence made my bad days so much better. I never said anything all four years because I didn't think you would feel the same way. I wish I had said something and spent time with you that night instead of fucking around. Now I'll look at you through a screen and be left wondering what could've happened. I really hope for the chance to meet up with you again within the next few months. Though, I don't think that opportunity will ever come again.

C
>>
Dear R,
I'm sorry I haven't talked to you much this year, but I'll make sure I'll make it happen very soon. I love you.
>>
Miriam,

You're a loudmouthed idiot. Stop talking about me, you dumb gossip. And never enter my house again without me letting you in and never touch my things without my permission again.

C
>>
Dear Rick:

I knew you for 16 years. That was too damn short. I fucking loved you man. Rest in peace.

Jim.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.