[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any straight robots get hit on by gay dudes a lot, but women
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: NoGoodHope.png (76 KB, 358x304) Image search: [Google]
NoGoodHope.png
76 KB, 358x304
Any straight robots get hit on by gay dudes a lot, but women won't seem to give you the time of day? It's like this cruel twist of fate where I can't seem to get with the gender I'm attracted to. Maybe I'm destined to be alone.
>>
So what am I supposed to do here? Is it that maybe I just don't understand women well enough or something? They don't seem to be very accepting of a men's flaws, ones that guys are evidently far less put off by.
>>
>>28986125
Don't worry too much about it OP, that's pretty standard. Men are socially expected to be the initiators, and women are socially discouraged from it. The fact that gay guys are hitting on you just means you're A) attractive, and B) don't look like the sort of dude who is going to freak out and make a scene if they ask you out and you turn out to be straight.
>>
>>28986395
Well I have a sibling and friends who are gay so I am quite tolerant and that seems to put them at ease. But whether I was young and handsome, or grizzled and strong guys always seemed to be a lot more interested in me. I think maybe I just have a hard time relating to women. Guess I need to be more proactive with them or something. I don't know what they want.
>>
Are you short OP?

Do you initiate with women and get rejected, or do you just wonder why they don't ask you out as much as men do? If the second, >>28986395
>>
I wish I got hit on by someone
>>
>>28987288
I am of average height. I've been on some dates with women, and had a gf but I did not find them to be steady or reliable at all. They would overreact very badly to things, or be real needy, or be easily frightened by everything. I also don't struggle to find a common ground with men the way I do with women, and guys seem to be less judgemental somehow. I struggle with my own issues, and I want someone who will be there for me, not just expect me to be entirely focused on them. I don't mind helping someone in their time of need, but relationships have to be a two-way street and women I've known were a little too self-centered or something. I can't do all the work in a relationship.
>>
File: 1411884146579.jpg (18 KB, 300x626) Image search: [Google]
1411884146579.jpg
18 KB, 300x626
>be gaybot
>deep in the closet
>get hit on by girls, but never any guys
Wanna trade, OP?
>>
>>28987559
Ironic, isn't it? It's like some kind of cosmic joke for people like us. I envy a bit one friend of mine who is bisexual and has every level of choice on these things.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.