[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is portraying guys as hyperpassive losers and girls as insane
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
Is portraying guys as hyperpassive losers and girls as insane violent bitches an anime self-perpetuation mechanism because it conditions guys to sit at home and keep watching animes?

I tried posting this on /a/ and a bunch of people cursed at me and they deleted the thread so I think i'm on to something!
>>
Shut the fuck up you stupid dweeb faggot
>>
Anime certainly does like its spineless noodle boy MCs

Totally makes sense that its so popular with 4chan, reddit, ect.
>>
>>28985734
>I tried posting this on /a/ and a bunch of people cursed at me and they deleted the thread so I think i'm on to something!
lol
>>
>>28985772

Why do you think there are never any animes where the hero doesn't just occasionally go up to a girl and ask her out on the date, and then she says yes or no or something?

Do you think Japan wanted to repress its population, so it came up with anime to make a generation of hikkis?
>>
File: Star wars.png (2 MB, 1020x760) Image search: [Google]
Star wars.png
2 MB, 1020x760
>>28985980
>Why do you think there are never any animes where the hero doesn't just occasionally go up to a girl and ask her out on the date, and then she says yes or no or something?
But there are???
>>
>>28986103
that anime looks like shit though. are there any that are drawn good?
>>
>>28986165
you look like shit nigga
>>
>>28986241
I am from arlend texas, YOU ARE A FUFKING NORMIE KILL YOUREELANIME FAGGOT NORMIE! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>28985734
>because it conditions guys to sit at home and keep watching animes?
no. i doubt this. you need to elaborate desu.
>>
I started watching this today: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MSMZWeqwgTI
>>
>>28985980
Well if they keep them inside then they have no life
Added to that they have hard work hours
If they have no life they resort to escapism
This escapism is anime, it then gets popular with them, and they buy the merch because artists are really desperate for the money (they spam out a lot of animes, and they all have merch of them, odd).
Anime gets popular in society and more people watch it, act out the tropes in real life
The cycle continues as more tired, hard working japs need something to live for (wiafus)
Anime constantly grows
Anime will then consume Japan
Anime is the new world order
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.