[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ok guys redpill me on jelqing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 474574535.jpg (182 KB, 639x639) Image search: [Google]
474574535.jpg
182 KB, 639x639
ok guys
redpill me on jelqing
>>
I have searched long and hard for evidence in the form of before and after pictures and I've found nothing. My conclusion is it's bullshit.
>>
>>28985716

It's a good way to fill your dick up with blood and stretch carrying capacity if done right. Pumping, reverse kegels (penis breathing), and other methods do the same thing. Just be careful not to damage blood vessels by overdoing it.
>>
jews trying to destroy Aryan penises
>>
>>28985716
Pulls and stretches are for girth, anything that rushes blood to your penis is for girth. Jelqing is both a pulling and an engorging exercise, so many PE guys swear by it.
>>
>>28986706

Schlomo isn't pulling on my dick. I exercise it because it is more fun to exercise than my legs and arms. Instead of lactic acid burn, I get a pleasurable sensation akin to gentle sex.
>>
>>28985716
It will damage your penis, but some people have a Dunning-Kruger type of thing going on where they are really convinced that they are geniuses and that it is going to work by their own incompetence. So will I sit back and allow people to damage their sex organs? I sure will. Don't worry about your neighbor, if he is stupid he will die out and if he is intelligent he will survive, you don't have to worry about your neighbors then.
>>
>>28985716
My cock's about 9.25" x 6.5" now, works just fine. I like to show it off on AFF and Chaturbate sometimes.

Lazy sacks of shit here and elsewhere will tell you it doesn't work, that it will damage your penis, that it's "medically impossible", etc. etc. I'm not going to bother trying to convince you; believe them if you want to. Still, ask yourself if you really think there are literally thousands of men nuts enough to post about it online if it doesn't work.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.