[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be 3 days ago >woke up to loads of spider bites on my
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: Irwin.jpg (15 KB, 180x180) Image search: [Google]
Irwin.jpg
15 KB, 180x180
>be 3 days ago
>woke up to loads of spider bites on my feet, legs and sides
>thought nothing of it
>second day day
>bites puff up, turn black and blue
>yesterday
>red rash appears around them
>hurts to walk
>today
>rash spreads all around my feet, most of my legs and along my side
>painful limbing to get anywhere
>black and blue bites are darker than before, bigger too

I-I think Its finally over robots, even if it hurts like shit.
>>
pls go see a doctor
>>
File: image.jpg (40 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40 KB, 540x540
>>28985267
Embrace your eternal demise
>>
File: 1464723526310.png (89 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1464723526310.png
89 KB, 500x500
>>28985267

GO TO THE HOSPITAL PLEASE
>>
>>28985267
>anon needs his legs amputated and gets put on suicide watch when he's let out of the hospital

Nice going retard

Anyways pictures for proof.
>>
You got brown recluse'd.

Don't be Australian next time.
>>
>>28985267
Can we see pictures of your legs? When you say "loads of spider bites," and "black and blue bites," it's hard to imagine the extent of damage.

If it's as bad as it sounds, you may want to go to the doctor, but maybe not if you're legs aren't too destroyed. We need to see them.
>>
Meh you'll be fine
>>
You've got spider eggs. They're about 3 days from hatching and feeding on you from the inside.
>>
>dozens of black widows in my room
>beautiful little fuckers leave me alone
>want to die real bad
>literally stick my hand in their carefully woven nest and flap it around to piss them off
>they still don't bite
this is bullshit.
>>
>>28985267
You're not going to die, just be even more miserable. Stop being a dumbass and go to the hospital.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.