[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
No one is going to come and help us, right? I honestly feel
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 6
File: tumblr_o4y696emHN1rl1jado1_1280.jpg (156 KB, 1280x853) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o4y696emHN1rl1jado1_1280.jpg
156 KB, 1280x853
No one is going to come and help us, right?

I honestly feel that everyone is making an effort to make me even worse than I was before.

If you're not going to help me, leave me at the very least alone or something.
>>
[cue generic normalfag insults invokving lacking responsibility, immaturity, loneliness, low hygiene, cowardice, and mental retardation]
>>
You're a man, you have no inherent value, nobody is going to help you out of anything other than pity, and you can't count on that.

Your role in life is to build yourself into something of value, and provide that value to your family and/or society. You have no worth beyond that. If you can't do that, you might as well die as far as they care.
>>
File: 1451318925217.jpg (100 KB, 764x977) Image search: [Google]
1451318925217.jpg
100 KB, 764x977
>>28985160
see
>I honestly feel that everyone is making an effort to make me even worse than I was before.

It really bothers me that people genuinely think I want to be in this situation.
>why don't you fix yourself then?
how?

>>28985170
>you might as well die as far as they care.
This is always in my head.
>>
>>28985170
I completely agree. A few months ago I had the same mentality that OP does.
I expected girls to see my loneliness and desperation and come to my aide out of the goodness of their hearts.
That's not how it works obviously.
It's not that people are inherently mean, but that they're apathetic towards others who are not already close to them, and I see nothing wrong with that.
We all feel the same, but some people expect others to make an exception for them.
>>
>>28985290
>I had the same mentality that OP does.
>I expected girls to see my loneliness and desperation and come to my aide out of the goodness of their hearts.
Then you didn't have the same mentality that I have. I don't expect anything from anyone. Maybe its my fault for being so unclear though. Sorry if that was the case.

I'm just tired of my family pestering me about how I am right now. They are just making fun of me. Making stupid jokes. When I tell them to stop they just continue.
I know that I'm a failure and total loser. But making unpleasant remarks and screaming at me for every little thing, right or wrong, will only make me worse.

As an example I got yelled at for not knowing how the dishwasher works. I never used the damn thing and when I do the dishes I prefer to do them by hand. I just took the dishes out and started washing them by hand and they kept making stupid remarks on how I'm not doing it right, I'm letting the water run, I'm not pushing the sponge hard enough. All while my sister was on the other side of the kitchen.
I don't mind if people correct me on a thing. But my family is constantly saying this about every little thing I do. It's like they want me to feel like shit and be a failure.

Sorry if it sounds like a stupid rant or blogpost or whatever. It's just making me very tired.
>>
File: tumblr_o10cmmzgg71u582wfo1_1280.jpg (89 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o10cmmzgg71u582wfo1_1280.jpg
89 KB, 768x1024
>>28985534
It's not like they do it to send a message either. according to my sister I should stay in my room all day. I really feel that my sister is trying to manipulate me for her own gain or something. I don't know. She is always angry at me. Makes my father and other sister join in as well.
I feel terrible. I just wished they would at the very least stop making those stupid remarks and tell me I'm doing everything wrong.

They constantly accuse me for wanting to stay at my computer all the time. The truth is just that I don't want them questioning me about why I'm not doing anything all day. I just feel lost because my fathers friends are trying to push me into IT as well. A profession I have absolutely no interest in. I would rather do something with manual labor or something. I don't know how to get to that though. The mentor/teachers at college are saying I would be just wasting my years at college because I'm at my last year over there. But I can't even get to class anymore because I'm scared they will ask where I was the past month. Now they contacted me via Email to a meeting. I'm very scared they will kick me out. My family will be very angry and will only act meaner and more bitter towards me.

I feel like the world is against me. Trying to make me kill myself. Even though it's probably my own fault.
I feel everyone is acting out of self interest with whatever involves me.
>>
File: tumblr_o39fq67HdJ1tr5leyo1_540.jpg (76 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o39fq67HdJ1tr5leyo1_540.jpg
76 KB, 540x540
>>28985919
I got misdiagnosed with Reactive Attachment Disorder (RAD) which got me put into somekind of foster home. This resulted in me being very dependant on other people to make choices for me. I can't take responsibility of my own. even after all these years.

I feel that having a friend to guide me to have some sort of purpose would be very helpful.
I've been thinking of getting a cat which would help me with taking care of things. I'm not allowed to get a cat though. I don't know why. It would really help me. Taking care of a cat would make me active because I feel responsible and want to take care of the things I love.
I'm afraid I can't please the cat though. I feel she would get bored and try to run away. Maybe It's just me being paranoid.

My apologies for these kind of posts. It's making me feel better to write everything out though.
>>
File: tumblr_nzqmqhu6MX1rq4uvro1_540.jpg (52 KB, 540x304) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nzqmqhu6MX1rq4uvro1_540.jpg
52 KB, 540x304
>>28986392
sorry for these posts.
It probably looks like I'm attention whore or something.

I wouldnt blame anyone but myself for this though. Even though it's not entirely me as for who is to blame for how I ended up.

I'm very tired.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.