[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Depression
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 19
File: depression.png (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
depression.png
1 MB, 1920x1080
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VHvYr5_HTCk
I just watched this video and it made me cry. I could relate so much to what she was saying. I think I have depression. How do I find out for sure?
>>
wahh wahh what a normy cunt holy shit
oh look at me i'm so pretty but i'm still durpressed life gets handed to me on a platter but oh whoops i'm still depressed ;) literally living life on easy mode as an attractive white western female but nah i'm mentally ill yay :)

it sickens me
>>
>>28984897
>bullied
>in college

I closed the video right there. you have to be fucking kidding me, Op.
>>
>28985395
How do women live life on easy mode? Are you suggesting that women can't be depressed?

>28985458
You can be bullied in college, you know. Why are you so mean to someone you don't even know?
>>
Bump

Why can't I post?
>>
>>28985671
Not him but if someone bully u in college. One u tell them to fuk off and stop hanging with them. Two you can file for harassment or assault or some shit and they will get their due. Its literally retard to get bullied in college and put up with it.
>>
>>28984897
>wahhha whaaa im soooo depressed.

Just do what everyone else does, suppress all feelings, drink far too much, then punch a wall until you break a knuckle.

>How do I find out for sure?
Go to a doctor and tell them you think you're depressed.
>>
>roastie leaves her bubble to go to college and realizes not everyone likes her
>waaaaaaahhhhhhhh im depressed

every time
>>
>woman
>depression
>>
>>28985458
I don't know. Women circles are toxic at any age
>>
Let me tell you what happened. She went off to college and quickly realized she's not as hot as she thought she was, like the bare minimum are girls that look as good as her. Her special snowflake world was tossed on its head, no longer is she special or unique. Just another 7/10 basic upper middle class white girl at a school filled to the brim with chicks like her.
>>
>all those comments
>people being "depressed" over petty shit

What a joke. No wonder people call it the meme disease.
>>
>i've been moody for two weeks
>waah depression
>>
>>28985781
i'm not defending that video but...it's not that easy everywhere. like it must be nice to go to a college that is absolutely on top of every complaint they receive but the majority of colleges definitely aren't
>>
>>28984897
FUCKING STACY! DIE STACY!
>>
>i d-don't know how to start this :/
>HAY GUYYZ
>>
File: CjqlhEvXEAEoRm4.jpg large.jpg (37 KB, 875x960) Image search: [Google]
CjqlhEvXEAEoRm4.jpg large.jpg
37 KB, 875x960
I dont know why, but seeing average "pretty" people complain about depression and shit triggers me like nothing else. Everyone has issues, sure and everyone experiences things a bit differently, but fuck me. Pretty people complaining just annoys me.
>>
File: 1464620014234.jpg (42 KB, 800x587) Image search: [Google]
1464620014234.jpg
42 KB, 800x587
>>28984897
>pretending to be depressed to get sympathy views

we have truly reached a new level of degeneracy on the internet
>>
File: image.jpg (86 KB, 1002x750) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
86 KB, 1002x750
>>28984897
>tfw i'm so depressed i've ascended past the point of major depression and worldly desires
>tfw i'm now depressed about the unknown
>tfw depression has turned into fear
HOW DO I FIX THIS ANONS
>>
>>28986259
Pretty white girls can get paid for L I T T E R A L Y
anything
>>
File: 1401906951889.jpg (27 KB, 380x250) Image search: [Google]
1401906951889.jpg
27 KB, 380x250
nnnnghhREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
The fucking CONSTANT jumpcuts make me want to fucking falcon punch her 10 times in a row. Speak naturally you godfuckingdamn roastie!
The jumpcuts combined with the generic royalty free guitar music is just cringeworthy and the fact that she chose, willingly to appeal to the retarded people who have an average attention span of 2 seconds, pisses me off. I hope she kills herself, fucking roastie.
>>
>>28985458
can confirm that being bullied in college is fucking avoidable. Unless you go to a tiny liberal arts school with only like 1000 students..
>>
>>28986321
>I hope she kills herself, fucking roastie.

>roastie that has just earned $1000 from making a 5 minute video
>ever killing herself
>>
>>28985671
>How do women live life on easy mode? Are you suggesting that women can't be depressed?

I really feel like I'm being baited here. Your formatting is so perfectly retarded.
>>
>in my sophomore year of college i was really badly bullied by 2 girls

FUUUUUUUACKAKRAKRKWFJKLASAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
>>
>>28986431
yeah i'm not sure if he's just baiting or whether he's an actual retard

>>28985748
this post is just too fucking perfect
just fucking look at it
>>
>HAY GUISE ;) ;) ;) xD XD XD

Stopped watching there. Fuck this roastie.
>>
File: 18j1rxlxhw541jpg.jpg (23 KB, 320x301) Image search: [Google]
18j1rxlxhw541jpg.jpg
23 KB, 320x301
>>28984897
Nobody ever be has oppressed, depressed, repressed, and discriminated against as white suburban teenaged boys whose parents support their completely sedentary lifestyle of video games and Japanese tentacle rape cartoons. End the horror now! Free the poor white suburban teenaged boys whose tragic lives are beyond all pity.
>>
>>28986628
Trolls trolling trolls desu senpai
>>
>>28986603
Like anon you totes don't understand my pain and suffering;) XD lmao
>>
File: 1367764072759.jpg (31 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1367764072759.jpg
31 KB, 633x758
>women
>depressed

pick one
>>
>>28984897
>>28985671
I can tell you're new to this board because you're not a bitter misogynist yet (also because you don't know how to reply to a post). Honest advice: you should leave.
>>
> actually diagnosed with depression

REE roastie she's faking it, the internet test i took told me i had mild depression and my life is way worsee REEEE
>>
File: aw yis.jpg (83 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
aw yis.jpg
83 KB, 640x640
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ok_8cP8dsMk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j67nYYUqxFI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nCgm1xQa06c

>this is what normies think qualifies as "depression" or "anxiety"
>expecting me to actually give a shit about some stacey or chad with depression or anxiety in real life
>pretend to feel sorry for them but don't give a shit, depressed/anxious when it comes to taking the final exam or to excuse shitty behaviour, perfectly fine the next minute to go backpacking in Europe or to go to a weekend EDM rave

normies, not even once
>>
I can sympathize with what she is saying and it's a good message, but I have a hard time feeling sorry for her.. The fact that she has friends, a boyfriend etc. means her life is 100% better than me.
>>
>"Depression"
>"Anxiety"
>"Wah, I feel a little sad sometimes! I'm so depressed!"

What a meme. Literally the new OCD.
>>
>>28987431
What "good message?" is she giving off, exactly? That pretending to be mentally-ill for views and money is an acceptable thing to do? That devaluing and belittling other people's suffering for your own personal gain is fine and dandy? That mental illness only becomes a problem when it (ostensibly) occurs to attractive normies? What a great message.
>>
>>28984897
poor girl :'( i hope she gets better
>>
>>28987291
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j67nYYUqxFI
FUCK she's ugly
>>
File: 18vxcgwq8bi3fjpg[1].jpg (32 KB, 800x499) Image search: [Google]
18vxcgwq8bi3fjpg[1].jpg
32 KB, 800x499
>>28987896
She looks like fucking Jeff the Killer kek.
>>
>got diagnosed with "severe clinical depression" because she was sad for a week
>is suddenly feeling better a few days later
>"i feel like i'm drowning"
what a fucking dip, i hope real depression actually slaps these morons in the face one day and no one believes them because they cry wolf all the time
>>
File: 1464616195185.jpg (71 KB, 460x550) Image search: [Google]
1464616195185.jpg
71 KB, 460x550
Depression has become a fucking meme
A meme that normies can just fling out there whenever they feel like the attention. "OH I FEEL A BIT UPSET I'M SO DEPRESSED ;(" "SOMETIMES I'M AWKWARD IN CONVERSATION OMG I HAVE ANXIETY DISORDERS!!"
All the time, I am filled with a deep sadness. It never quite leaves. I'm running out of reasons to stay here on earth. I've lost the will to go to class and as of 2 weeks from now I'll be failing my music course, the only thing I'm even remotely good at because I feel like total shit all the fucking time.
And I'm scared to say to anybody "I think I might be depressed". These fucking people have trivialised depression to the extent that it means literally nothing. If I say I think I'm depressed everybody assumes I'm just a bit sad and want the attention, when in fact I fucking hate myself and don't see many reasons to stick around anymore.
I fucking hate normies. This goes beyond the whole "OH GIRLS DON'T TALK TO ME" thing that everybody seems to think R9K is all about. Normies ruin LITERALLY everything they touch. They latch onto hobbies that folks like ourselves enjoy because "GEEKY IS TRENDY NOW XDD" and as a result they're watered down to all fuck to accommodate the cool kids. They make fun of us for what we are, acting superior to us in every way, measuring it by standards that they themselves created. They trivialise the things that people like myself feel on a fucking whim because they wanted the attention. I hate normies, I hate them so fucking much.
>>
>>28984897
Let's pick out each and every normie in the comments who use their real name complaining for attention and fuck their shit up please
>pic related
>>
File: 7565.png (7 KB, 212x238) Image search: [Google]
7565.png
7 KB, 212x238
how can you even be depressed if you're so hot
>>
>>28988265
fuck these normies
>>
>>28988315
>so hot

srs?

she's caked in makeup and got a rhinoplasty
>>
File: 1463845614069.jpg (81 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
1463845614069.jpg
81 KB, 600x800
>>28984897
depression isn't real you fag
>>
>>28988265
to be quite original
>>
>>28988347
that doesnt mean that she isnt hot
i'd bang her famalam
>>
>>28988265
REEEEEEEEEE ORIGNAL
>>
>>28988265
origamiorigami54iurhfier
>>
>>28986313
Holy shit. I feel that very heavily
>>
File: 1449306730181.png (232 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1449306730181.png
232 KB, 500x375
>>28987291
>that guy in the first video
and people try to tell me i'm crazy and hte water isn't full of estro and t-blockers lol
>>
>Hey guys, I have depression please give me attention. Look at how sad I'm :((((((((((((((((

why are depression, anxiety and schizofrenia meme disorders?
>>
>>28984897
What a self centered cunt, good thing she got depression as it may give her a little bit of perspective
All her advice is bullshit by the way, if you look for someone to talk you will push them away. Normal people don't know how to help with your depression
>>
Man, I wish those were the only problems I had.
>>
>>28984897
Heres a real video about People like us
https://youtu.be/4Bo3UTrBw3U
>>
File: 1449126302336.jpg (67 KB, 606x496) Image search: [Google]
1449126302336.jpg
67 KB, 606x496
>>28984897
"depression" is just being one of the people to really notice what a shit deal life is, after that you can't really go back.. but you can sure waste a shitload of money and time trying to
>>
>>28988720
https://youtu.be/qAkZT_4vL_Y
>>
I dont want to even be associated with the term at all. People just like to create adversity in an effort to make there ife seem harder than it is.
Any decently attractive or popular person can throw it out publically and immediately have a whole bunch of people bend over backwards to make them feel good. Or remove any weight of expectation on them.
>>
>>28989608
hmmmm it's pretty insidious actually

sad louie's a huge downer because everyone hates him and he really needs some help. at the same time, nobody wants to hang out with sad louie because he's such a downer he brings them down too. the popular normalfag that is doing very well to begin with on the other hand receives nothing but unconditional support from many people around them.

>the rich get richer and the poor can fuck off
what else is new
>>
>>28985395
jesus you sound like an sjw cunt.

go back to tumblr faggot.
>>
>>28986012
A depressive episode only has to last two weeks though.

>>28984897
>all these robots saying you can't have depression if you have a good life because they have shitter lives and only they can be depressed, but ignoring that you're not depressed if you're sad about a shit life, just sad

lmao'ing at your lives.
Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 19

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.