[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It's been over nine years since Cho ascended. Why do no
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
It's been over nine years since Cho ascended. Why do no other lone shooters even come close to his high score? What did he do that all these posers racking up only two or three kills aren't doing? What can aspiring mass shooters learn from his god-tier spree?
>>
He was of pure Korean blood
>>
>>28984704
He didn't try to "over-do" it by planning a million different things. He had a clear, concise, and simple plan that he stuck to.

He aimed for their heads.

He lived in a time where mass shootings in the United States weren't a bi-weekly thing, and LE still didn't have mass shooting protocol enacted.
>>
>>28984935
I thought the time period might have had something to do with it. Nowadays if you want to rack up some serious kills I guess you need to do it somewhere away from urban areas and universities.
>>
File: cho2.jpg (43 KB, 468x386) Image search: [Google]
cho2.jpg
43 KB, 468x386
>>28984935
He aimed for the torso and finished them when they were wounded on the ground.
apart from that, /thread
>>
>>28984704
pigskins dont have his fighting spirit
>>
Why do you edge lords idolize these losers?
>>
>>28985011
Not necessarily, Lanza managed to get nearly 30. I think 2012 was one of the worst years for mass shootings as well.
>>
>>28985056
Did he really? I thought it was less than that. Hm.
>>
>>28985083
28 including him and his mother. He apparently missed a bathroom full of kids that one of the teachers hid.
>>
>>28985083
nah kids are only worth about .5 points
>>
>>28985053
Because I take delight in the suffering of others.
>>
>>28985146
also, they deserved it,
>>
>>28984704
I think what separates Virginia Tech from other mass shootings, in terms of body count, is victim incompetence. His victims did not try to flee or fight, they mostly just laid on the ground while killed them one by one
>>
Reasons he has the high score in the US

1. He might have had 33 round magazines
2. He used hollow point ammunition
3. He finished the wounded
4. He bought himself time with the chains.
5. He didn't waste any time: he didn't talk, he ran to the classrooms instead of walking and being all casual
6. He was a good shot
7. He had access to multiple classrooms
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.