[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What started the whole "we want to work just like men"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3
File: the-thinker.jpg (49 KB, 459x600) Image search: [Google]
the-thinker.jpg
49 KB, 459x600
What started the whole "we want to work just like men" meme? Did women not realize working sucks? Do they realize it now? Why would you work when you could just stay at home and raise kids?
>>
>>28984562
If all men stayed home and raised kids the women would want that instead
>>
>>28984562
If I didn't have my job I'd kill myself.

Maybe I've been brainwashed by my Jewish masters but the only thing worse than work is boredom
>>
File: 1411854211153.webm (1 MB, 1216x570) Image search: [Google]
1411854211153.webm
1 MB, 1216x570
Feminism was and is funded and popularized by the elitist, jewy, 1% class for the explicit purposes of decreasing labor costs, increasing tax revenue, and weakening the traditional family.
>>
File: 1432169890478.png (62 KB, 181x176) Image search: [Google]
1432169890478.png
62 KB, 181x176
It's a good thing that wives and mothers have to also work, now, too. Because the wages are so low, and the "federal" reserve has inflated the money supply so much, that even if they wanted to stay home and be with their kids, we couldn't afford it!
>>
>>28985754
Most woman would never be satisfied with a househusband. The truth is women never know what they want.
>>
>>28984562
The elites. What people don't seem to understand about the owner class of society is how rich they are. Not just in property or money but also in opportunities. They are not constrained to any one country; they can get citizenship anywhere they want. They have the ability to conceal sex crimes, drug crimes, petty crimes and even have some level of protection against other major crimes. They are not tied down to any one woman and they have the money to get rid of their wives or switch to new ones as they please. They are so rich they can directly attack any country through economic manipulation, be it by lobbying or by the markets. The most prominent of their abilities is the power to reshape society and culture however they want given their wealth, influence, and reputation as a cohesive unit. This is also why scientists found that your voice doesn't actually matter in the USA unless you have massive gobs of cash. What's been going on internationally since the 70s is nothing more than the elites fleecing the West out of a high living standard. By 2050 I imagine the West will seem like China but with even less people. This is just my opinion, don't take it too seriously.
>>
>>28985922
I like the idea of feminism and sjw nonsense growing out of control and becoming to much for the elitist jews to contain. Now it will even consume and destroy them.
>>
>>28985794
So you have any imagination? That's sad.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.