[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Whos depressed right now?any fellow robot wanna watch wlcome
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5
File: nhk20ni20youkoso2020012cc6.jpg (23 KB, 638x360) Image search: [Google]
nhk20ni20youkoso2020012cc6.jpg
23 KB, 638x360
Whos depressed right now?any fellow robot wanna watch wlcome to the nhk with me https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LShKDKvJhyU
>>
>English dub
FUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOU!!!
>>
File: sleep.jpg (87 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
sleep.jpg
87 KB, 645x773
>>28984528

Tfw I just watched that for the first time, yesterday
tfw the feels are resurfacing

Fuck man. It's like I'm trying to make myself suffer. I knew it was going to make me feel but I kept watching.
>>
>>28984572
actually i like the english dub,its not that shitty
>>
>>28984597
yeah i know what ur feeling.this is my thrid time watching it from the beggining,i remember when i discovered this anime,i managed to watch it non stop.man life sure is mess
>>
Also personal stories are welcomed,if anyone wants to post
>>
File: born to feel.jpg (12 KB, 196x258) Image search: [Google]
born to feel.jpg
12 KB, 196x258
Holy shit, that series was heavy, the worst part was that Misaki doesn't exist, and all real life girls are too shallow to care about some NEET loser.

Also

>ywn make hentai games with your old friend
>>
File: sato2.jpg (22 KB, 292x292) Image search: [Google]
sato2.jpg
22 KB, 292x292
I cried watching this anime. I lived as a hiki NEET for 3 years until watching this. I applied to more than 16 jobs over the following month, got a gym membership and got my own place. The author Tatsuhiko Takimoto really understands what it's like to be depressed and NEET; it's very accurately portrayed. This is easily my favorite.
>>
>>28984654

I hate how it gives you no sense of finality. [Spoilers]

The story teases you with plotstrings. You are expecting some crescendo but all you get is subversion. They hint at a relationship between Sato and his senpai but it turns out to be idle day dreaming. His video game is played out to be a potential success, but it falls through. The central romance of the entire story ends up ambiguously. We're not sure if Misaki actually cared about Sato or if she just used his co-dependence. Really, the only thing the protagonist achieves is getting a job.

Maybe that sums up the NEET lifestyle. We hope and dream but in the end we just get a fucking job and join the slaves.
>>
>tfw i cant get my degree from my uni after seven years
>tfw i realised that my parents went from optimistic to completely dissapointed with me
>tfw my brothers are way better than me in their careers and i dont have the courage to plan my own future(im 24 y/o)
>tfw i realised im a shitty artist(not even one,never publicly shown anything)
>tfw i realised that my robot girlfriend started to be dissapointed at me as well,saying to my face that i dont have any credibility
>>
just finished ep 1,going to post ep 2 for those interested(english dub)
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-juJTkeuxWc
>>
>>28984618
>english dub
>not shitty

Pick one and only one.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z2DcgH3FFr4
>>
>>28985118
i prefer it for nostalgia ,if you got the japanese dub post a link
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.