[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's it like getting a blowjob? Does it feel better or
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 1
File: Magikarp .jpg (302 KB, 1000x333) Image search: [Google]
Magikarp .jpg
302 KB, 1000x333
What's it like getting a blowjob? Does it feel better or worse than a vagina?

Do girls get self conscious about how they look chocking on cock?
>>
>>28984264
>Do girls get self conscious about how they look chocking on cock?
I doubt they care much at all.
>>
>how would i know but
it feels worse, like an incomplete vagina, and even the vagina has its drawbacks..
>>
In my experience it blows.

But seriously, I got no physical pleasure whatsoever, just wetness and boredom.

I've had tons of blowjobs. Every last one of them sucked.

inb4

>blows

>sucked

yeah I get it
>>
>>28984264
Feels great if they do it right.
>>
best blowjobs feel better than sex, worst blowjobs feel bad
>>
>>28984415
>Feels great if they do it right.
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>28984264
>What's it like getting a blowjob?
Depends on the giver. If they enjoy it and perform like a semen-thirsty whore that will drink it and keep sucking it thoughout the end and beyond, it can be amazing. When they do it robotically it literally sucks.
>Does it feel better or worse than a vagina?
As I said, it depends. Good BJs are better, bad BJS are worse.
>Do girls get self conscious about how they look chocking on cock?
They usually get turned on, or don't give a fuck.
>>
I adore blowjobs but I am uncut so only one girl in my life was into stinky cheese cock. She would tear off my pants after a long day and sniff/suck my cock.

Still miss her ;w; Now adays its always " Its all sweaty go shower! "
>>
>>28984264
How do you chock on a cock?
>>
>>28984415
There can't be a right or wrong way. I don't believe this normalfag meme, how many ways can you even suck a dick?
>>
>>28984446
lol cutjew gtfo.
>>
>>28984264
In my experience most girls are shit at blowjobs. They go too rough and usually scrape it with their teeth.
>>
>>28984264
Only had experience with one girl. It would probably be good if she could take more than 2", and didn't rake her teeth across it constantly.
>>
>>28984485
>scrape it with their teeth
>>28984502
>rake her teeth across it constantly

This sounds terrible tbqh.
>>
>>28984400
It feels great, I was about to burst into her mouth only 2 minutes in so I pulled out and forced my willpower to stop from ejaculating.
Once I calmed down I she started sucking again; knees weak, I lasted another 3 minutes
and then came, and I am fucking circumcised. Wtf, did the girl who suck you off just leave her
mouth wide open, never wrapping her lips around your cock or something?
>>
this thread assures me blowjobs are awful and masturbation is superior in every way. Feels good to be virgin.
>>
A good blowjob is better than sex.
A bad blowjob is... a bad blowjob.
>>
>>28984502
The teeth raking can be ok if done right, she has to do it as gently as possible pulling away from your cock for a full five seconds, and do it very sparingly, like maybe two/three times for the whole session. It's a little intense but very sensual.
>>
>>28984678
>The teeth raking can be ok if done right
+1
Normally it's not painful but neither pleasurable.
>>
>>28984333
This. Sometimes I get into giving a blowjob but most of the time I just space out and think about other things.
>>
>>28984785
damn u aint even into it...
>>
>>28984828
It just depends on my mood. Rather than getting no pleasure I would rather get pleasure.
>>
I like sloppy blowjobs so that shit is amazing. It's the sound when she's stroking a wet dick turns me on.
>>
>>28984470
uh, there is a right or wrong way my man
>>
Getting a blow job is great if it's from the right girl. If you are choking a girl when sticking your cock in her mouth you are doing it wrong. If it's painful she is doing it wrong
>>
>>28984785
Yout are probably terrible at giving blow jobs then. Although I agree you shouldn't be choked or made to feel uncomfortable
>>
Depends on the girl. One girl was absolutely terrible and I just kinda gave up and left. The other girl was a fucking champ and hit all of the right spots.

>>28984892

This
>>
>>28984432
>>28984470
Not scraping the dick with their fucking teeth is the right way to do it. Poor technique fucking hurts.

>>28984264
It feels fantastic if it's done right or the girl is totally subservient and willing to let you fuck her to the throat while using some tongue. Hyper lewd stuff.
>>
>>28986644
No I'm pretty good at giving them. I also have a large chest so tit job + blow job is fairly easy.
>>
>>28986780
This
If you get a blow job from the right girl who knows what she is doing it will be the most intense sexual thing you will experience.
>>
>>28986833
If you have to zone out you probably aren't the best. The best girls are enthuastic
>>
>>28986833
I will apologise though for saying terrible
>>
An average blowjob feels okay. A lot of guys don't like them because they've never had a good one, and can't even climax from it. PIV > Average/bad blowjob.

A good blowjob is the best feeling in the world. I can't even overstate it - the BEST physical and mental euphoria you'll ever experience.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.