[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ask an ugly 20+ virgin guy with plenty of Chad friends anything
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: 250px-Sandor_Clegane_HBO.jpg (48 KB, 250x375) Image search: [Google]
250px-Sandor_Clegane_HBO.jpg
48 KB, 250x375
Ask an ugly 20+ virgin guy with plenty of Chad friends anything
>>
how do you define someone as "a friend"?
>>
>>28984262
We hang out together, care for each other, help each other out etc, you don't have any friends anon?
>>
>>28984185
get out of here normie

>>>>www.reddit.com
>>
>>28984329
>shit board is filled with girls, non-virgins, people in relationships since years back now
>complain about actual 20+ virgins because they are normalfags
>>
>>28984323

I have people I hang out with, but we rarely see each other more than once a week, unless when there's picnics or general/birthday parties, and since i'm a quiet sperg that does nothing interesting we also have little in common to talk about which is why i'm reluctant to call them "friends", but they're very much chads.
>>
>>28984185
, i also have chad friends, they try to help me, but i think im lost
>>
>>28984185
How did you make the friends
Do they help at all with girls / life in general
>>
>>28984428
I'm sorry, atleast I'm not a sperg which is why they like hanging out with me. I'm ugly as sin though.

>>28984433
Ye they tried helping me out with tinder the other week, took hundreds of pictures of me but I just can't stop looking at my receding hairline, stupid childish face and weak jawline.
>>
>>28984471
Some of them I met in high school and we naturally became friends as we were the only ones in the "elite" class who played sports. Others I've met during university living in dorms, in general Chads like me because I'm a fun guy to be around and I guess I provide value.

Haven't helped me with girls at all, usually we will meet girls way above my level when they're flirting with them. They try to help me but they just can't relate to being a 3/10 when they're 9/10 above.
>>
>>28984545
>They try to help me but they just can't relate to being a 3/10 when they're 9/10 above.

Oh GOD, i have the same experience!
We met a large group of break-dancers and we started to mingle.

I vividly remember the struggle on my friends face, when i asked him which girl i've got a chance with.
His facial expression hurt me more than a laughing rejection of every single girl there would.
>>
File: image.png (37 KB, 658x662) Image search: [Google]
image.png
37 KB, 658x662
How does it feel to constantly be reminded that you're inferior genetic trash every time you hang out with them? How do you deal with the crippling depression that comes from the fact that while they have sex everyday, you are an ugly motherfucker and they look down upon out for it?

Asking for a friend...
>>
>>28984632
iktf, worst part is they genuinely care for you so you can't hate them

>>28984648
I usually am fine with it by ignoring it I guess but now and then the feels just overwhelms me. I'm 21 and I have never had sex, I have just managed to kiss drunk 100 kg landwhales who got baited into doing it by my Chad friends, I have never had a girlfriend and I constantly see my friends succeeding.

Luckily I have 2 other friends like me who are even bigger losers.
>>
>>28984545
I see. See I'm studying in a field where it's 80% women or more and I'm afraid interacting with women only doesn't help with me being a beta faggot. It also makes me feel like a total loser when I should have so many opportunities - I'm even a 6/10 which is reasonable - but am still a virgin. But when I speak with chads I don't really enjoy their company - they're too loud, self-confident and eager to put other people down.
>I'm a fun guy to be around
This is probably my problem. How can I turn into a fun guy? I hate fun generally.
>>
File: Do ya punk.jpg (7 KB, 228x221) Image search: [Google]
Do ya punk.jpg
7 KB, 228x221
>>28984545
This is exactly me but I provide my chad friends with excessive banter, anime and vidya. In return I get to fap to their gfs and hang out with them. I'm ofcourse extremely jealous of them because their personality is literally as autistic as mine, yet because they've been gifted with godgenes, they slay mad pussy.
>>
How do you feel about women as a whole, and as prospective life partners?
>>
>>28984728
>How can I turn into a fun guy?
I literally have no fucking idea, I think it's natural and all the pua shit is just bullshit. I was always the class clown as a kid and naturally got confident because I was very gifted at sports. I just naturally have a swagger, attitude and humour that a Chad would have so guess they can relate to me. Also this doesn't help a shit when you're ugly btw so don't fall for the PUA meme.

In the end I think this hurts me more actually because I can't relate to loser girls like "fembots" because I have the Chad personality and life experiences which scares them away. That's why guys as ugly as me still get girlfriends. They're not boring people of course but they aren't all asshole Chaddy.
>>
>>28984728
Oh and
>dorms
Don't really have those here, I live in my own appartment
>friends from high school
The 2 guys I stayed in contact with have gone abroad (plus one was such a big nerd it got him a job)
>>
>>28984738
Life isn't fair for shit, it's just about accepting this and doing the best you can with what you were given. Nothing gets better by whining. Although having to vent now and then is perfectly fine.

>>28984739
I actually don't hate women at all and I honestly believe the misogyny seen on /r9k/ is a result of not interacting with women. I've met so many absolutely gorgeous women (who against have 0 interest in me) and they are usually good people. I'd love to marry a girl, she doesn't even have to be attractive just have a good heart.

That said I think women are stupid and shouldn't be allowed to vote.
>>
>>28984794

> I can't relate to loser girls like "fembots"

"Fembots" are a myth. Guys as ugly as you get girlfriends because they have something you don't, like social capital, money, or the provision of services.
>>
>>28984887

>I actually don't hate women at all
>That said I think women are stupid and shouldn't be allowed to vote.

So you do hate women. That's fine by me, your reasoning isn't wrong.

The only reason you even think you like women is because you haven't been involved enough with them to see what they're really like. Yes, they're lovely and nice and their voices are sweet and make you feel good, but they know that. That's them keeping up appearances.

And as for the idea that they are stupid, they actually aren't. They vote in their own best interest without fail. They vote for the government to take care of them with more welfare and things to take care of their kids (abortion included) and they also vote for the things that will make them look good morally in today's moral climes such as unlimited immigration for poor people and rights for mentally ill trannies. All of these of course are bad voting decisions to you and me both.

So they are dumb in a traditional sense but smart in the sense that they know how to get what they want, at least short-term.
>>
>>28984901
>"Fembots" are a myth.
Well if you mean fembot in the sense that they can be rejected incels, ye sure hence the quotations but there certainly are odd women who don't want (maybe deep down but not in reality) Chad. Check this out for example

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MuTjFcHE2WI

This nerd still slays pussy because these girls can relate to him and he isn't creepy and weird. None of these girls would like me even though I look about the same as this faggot because my personality is loud, dominant, charismatic and overall "alpha". Hot girls don't like me either though because my looks don't go with my personality.

>>28984807
I don't know how to make friends, it just happens naturally for me. I guess this is how it is for normal people getting girlfriends/sex.
>>
>>28984185
Fact: You are not ugly
Fact: Whatever you are thinking, your friends are not chads.
>>
Davies?
>>
>>28985021

I'm not watching all that shit.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.