[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
neet survival guide for WW3
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: over copied pepe.jpg (55 KB, 500x473) Image search: [Google]
over copied pepe.jpg
55 KB, 500x473
What should the neet do if shit hit's the fan?

I mean in some countries neets live from welfare, in some they live from their parrents.

But what are we doing if the internet suddenly ceases to exist? If supermarkets don't sell food anymore?

Im really scared of this scenario, that's why i started to learn about how to grow veggies in my garden, and how to kill chickens if they don't lay eggs anymore.

I don't have chickens yet, but thankfully im living in an small village, where the last owner had a little barn for chickens, and we have lot's of fertile land to grow crops on.

But imagine all the other neets living in small apartments.

What should they do?

Let's say economy crashes, will the power and Internet guys still give the population power? Or will they just cut it all off?

Im scared guys, for you and for me, is there a masterplan for us neets to survive this upcoming madness?
>>
Please we have to prepared its HAPPENING
>>
>>28984163
there will never be another world war

no one wants to die for the interests of fat fucking jews

nationalism it at an all-time low (at least in the US, where i live)

clear outlined alliances

no one wants to get nuked or see the earth get nuked into oblivion

etc. etc.

where do you live, OP?
>>
>>28984982

Im an welfare queen living in germany, and please stop destroying my dreams.
>>
>>28984982
Nationalism at an all-time low? What rock have you been under?

A nationalist surge has just begun.
>>
NEETs would easily survive the apocalypse. They already tend to hunker down all day long in secluded corners deep within urban environments. Just learn how to hunt rats and collect rain water.
>>
>>28984163
Stock up on food while you can, primarily this stuff called hardtack, which is like a really dense cracker that's good for 40 years.
>>
>>28985094
They have blacks in Germany?

kek
>>
>implying I don't have a List
>implying I'm not gonna hunt down the fuckers who made my life miserable
>>
File: eugenics.png (367 KB, 662x496) Image search: [Google]
eugenics.png
367 KB, 662x496
>>28985259
Can i join you? They need to suffer.
>>
how did you learn to grow food OP? is it hard?

>>28984982
there doesn't have to be a world war for shit to hit the fan, there could be an economic collapse or something
>>
>>28985166
This. America is on an all time high. Europe is rising too. Maybe some shit country somewhere in Africa has a very low level of patriotism but the west is at it again.
>>
If WW3 would really happen it would be nuclear so all you could do is hope you die in the blast or have a gun to end it yourself.
The only kinda realistic scenario would be a very very horrible economic breakdown or a pandemic, neither one is gonna happen though.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.