[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just edged for 16 hours.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: image.gif (2 MB, 390x520) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2 MB, 390x520
And I fucked up the ejaculation. If you edge that long you have to prepare your body to ejaculate, it requires timing, and I didn't have the patience so I just came like I would any ole time. Sixteen hours down the drain.
>>
I don't really understand.
>>
I used to do this on adderall.

Except I wouldn't fuck up the release, you fucking idiot.

I recommend masturbating on adderall by the way
>>
>>28983901
>Messing up release
What is this? How do you prepare yourself? is this memes?
>>
>>28983989
are you a woman or have you actually never tried to edge before?

you can cum any time if you push yourself just slightly over the edge
>>
>Masturbating for 16 hours straight

You are going to literally destroy your penis.

A typical act of intercourse lasts 6 minutes.

Your dick was not meant to put up with this kind of abuse OP.
>>
>>28983989
Yes it is. Climax is a climax and will give off the same feeling regardless of how long it's delayed for.
>>
you can cum every minute 28/7 if u are me, no edging needed
>>
>>28984020
I've never pit much time into it, but op said the climax was different and involved some special techniques. It's always felt the same to me
>>
File: image.png (207 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
207 KB, 640x1136
>>28983943
>>28983943

Yeah I am prescribed it and was on 40mg. Tbh u only should take as much to keep you awake so you can continue edging, the drug doesn't really add much physical sensation. Weed tho. Yeah this is the first one I've fucked up in like a year. Dat feel.

>>28984078

That's not true. Penis climax can only contain so much pleasure but if you're like me, you're mainly focused on shoving shit up your ass. The potential for absurd climaxes then is basically limitless. But yes I realize I'm ruining my dick.
>>
wait
are you saying you were stroking your dick for 16 hours
>>
>>28983901
Sounds like this naughty boy needs to have his peepee locked in a chastity cage~
>>
File: 1460708454547.gif (1 MB, 288x198) Image search: [Google]
1460708454547.gif
1 MB, 288x198
>>28984078
Have you ever masturbated in your life?
>>
File: image.jpg (712 KB, 1600x1231) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
712 KB, 1600x1231
>>28984238

I bought one and it's gonna be here in a couple weeks :)
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.