[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Self improvement thread for robots and fembots.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: 1455617754793.jpg (2 MB, 2400x1200) Image search: [Google]
1455617754793.jpg
2 MB, 2400x1200
What are some realistic things you want to change about yourself that would make your life much happier?

It can't be things like "I wish I had a 10 inch cock or was 7' tall", it must be things you can actually change.

For me I want to loose about 20-25lbs and get an ottermode body. Also, I really need to find a better hairstyle. I also need to get my ADHD & OCD under control.
>>
>>28983885
I want to be able to do all the good things that release oxytocin like connecting with people, know appropiate ways to get physical contact, try gay and maybe real heterosexual love.. finish my licenciate's degree, get a job, go to the gym T_T and learn useful stuff I didn't learn in university, like deep maths and data science stuff.
>>
>>28983885
Would love to stop procrastinating so much, basically just fucked up an entire year in uni beause of this and I fear it will have consequenses for my future career,

Otherwise I don't know, I've kind of settled on never being loved so I just want to make money and fuck prostitutes/golddiggers.
>>
>>28983885
I try to do something each day. Today I sat in the sun and it was pretty nice.
>>
>>28983885
I'd also like to lose weight and I really want to learn another language.

Off topic but will that penor fit into that vagoo, it looks really tight.
>>
>>28984024
>Today I sat in the sun
I want to do that but I burn so easily.
>>
>>28983885
I want to suck on her toes.

Oh yeah, and I wish I didn't have a foot fetish. Footfags are degenerate and I even gross myself out.
>>
>>28983993
>stop procrastinating so much
I know those feels.
>>
>>28983885
Got a job. Hit the gym. Working on getting a car. I figure I'm well on my way to normiehood. I can't wait to kiss you sad fuckers goodbye.
>>
File: 1463209534987.jpg (123 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1463209534987.jpg
123 KB, 800x800
There really isn't much left for me to do to reach my looks potential.I already have the body and face,all that's left to do
-Find a haircut that suits my face and get it every month
-Learn to dress good for every occasion
-Get leaner to sharpen facial features and jaw
-Get a good tan
Other than that I can only hope am gonna get more attractive as I get older.I would say I have pretty Chad genes.
>>
>>28985184
I'm rooting for you anon.

oregano commento
>>
>>28983885
I want to lose weight from 90kg ( high end of my bmi) to 69-70 kg ( low end of my healthy bmi) then a body fat % of around 10 -12 it is currently 15- 16 %

Clear up acne ( still in the process of doing that now it's minor to moderate)

Finally work on self acceptance ( worked on this a bit not 100% there but it has helped me deal with loneliness and feel better overall)
>>
File: 1377866694698.jpg (123 KB, 900x1356) Image search: [Google]
1377866694698.jpg
123 KB, 900x1356
>>28983885
>ottermode
Me too senpai

At the minute I'm a fairly hairy skeleton - my legs and ass are alright because I run regularly but my upper body is pretty scrawny. I have no plans for summer other than use our home's makeshift gym in the garage and work out; also getting gym membership for the start of the next university year. A bigger ass would be great as well

>better hairstyle
Me too senpai, too

My receding hairline twinned with my prominent brow and large forehead makes me look like I'm balding with my current slicked back hair / quiff hairstyle. I need something that looks mature but also makes my face look less ridiculous

Some other things as well:
>tan
>grow out a beard, just to see what I'd look like with one
>wax genital / backsack area - though there's not much point really (>tfw no bf)
>get teeth whitened
>>
>>28985638
forgot to mention that pic related is what I'm aiming for body wise - unfortunately I'll never be that twink-like and hairless
>>
File: 1464047373776.jpg (150 KB, 731x900) Image search: [Google]
1464047373776.jpg
150 KB, 731x900
I'm 180lbs right now. Down from 215lbs. Want to get to 140 eventually. My goal is to hit 150 by the end of summer. Also I want to travel more. My dream is to do a Round the World trip, but I'm a poor NEET that needs to find a job. Was hoping to make plans for a road trip around America this summer with friends, but that fell through. Also my last goal is just try to be a happier person and enjoy life more if I can.
>>
>possibly will get full time job in one month that will be career for life, doing paperwork now after their offer

>work absolute shit tier part time job now
>had applied for other part time jobs before I got the confirmation from the full time job

>got nice part time job offer and I am trying to decide if it is worth it to quit my shit part time job and switch to this new one if it might only last like three weeks

is it frowned upon to start and quit a job in a few week period?
>>
>>28985780
Don't they contract you for a trial period first? Like, a 6-week period that you're committed to fill in?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.