[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>use the shower >flush the toilet >shower turns hot
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: 1347859659597.jpg (32 KB, 440x410) Image search: [Google]
1347859659597.jpg
32 KB, 440x410
>use the shower
>flush the toilet
>shower turns hot

Can't explain it
>>
mixing valve
>>
Probably wrong but, when showers use hot/cold water, and when you flush the toilet it turns off the cold water flow to the shower so the shower turns hot.
>>
>>28983831
the pressure changes and less cold water gets to the shower

if you have a modern mixing valve it fixes that problem
>>
File: Sento Isuzu.jpg (300 KB, 1049x1474) Image search: [Google]
Sento Isuzu.jpg
300 KB, 1049x1474
Its because several gallons of water are needed to fill up the toilet bowl and toilets are tied to the same cold water lines as most showers so the cold water gets pulled away from the shower to the toilet while its filling.

How stupid are you OP? did you think the toilet bowl just magically filled up?
>>
>flip weird switch on wall
>light turns on
can't explain it
>>
>write first reply
>"you have been banned for 2 seconds"
>can't explain it
>>
>type in a few numbers into my telephone
>a voice comes out of the telephone
>when I speak, the voice responds to me
Can't explain this
>>
>>28983736
>fuck fat whore
>she gives birth to you
>you make this shitpost
>>
>>28984190
>fuck fat whore

We aren't talking about your mom though
>>
>>28983736
this is why plumbers make good money.
>>
>>28983736
>Can't explain it

lel, he doesn't know the toilet is connected to the cold water
>>
>>28984891
what the fuck? explain.
>>
>>28983736
It's because the warm pissed water flows from the toilet through the shower head and you are bathed in golden rain.
>>
>>28983736
Why the fuck would you flush the toilet while showering
>>
I'm fucking dying here

Originale oregano
>>
>>28984231
No he's talking about yours.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.