[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw no qt black girl to perform cunnilingus on
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5
File: 06.jpg (284 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
06.jpg
284 KB, 1200x800
>tfw no qt black girl to perform cunnilingus on
>>
This is peculiar
on /pol/ somebody keep spamming black male/white female interracial
Here it is white male/black female

I could think there is some kind of agenda behind it.
>>
File: BlackBoss.jpg (1 MB, 1663x2350) Image search: [Google]
BlackBoss.jpg
1 MB, 1663x2350
Should white men be forced to lick black pussy?
>>
>>28983650
No, that is racism. And gross.
>>
File: 11054.jpg (20 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
11054.jpg
20 KB, 320x320
>>28983650
yes they should yes again yes
>>
>>28983589
It's probably the nigger that always has to include that she's black in every OP post she makes that made the thread to pretend she's wanted
>>
what is the right way to give cunnilingus?
>>
>>28983650
Who needs to force 'em, amirite?
>>
>>28983650
>Should white men be forced to lick black pussy?
>men be forced
>this meme
>>
>>28983650
>>28983464
somehow I feel even more cucked by this than regular cucking
oh well, /r9k/ never ceases to disappoint
>>
>>28983712
Ask the girl what she likes/what she wants.

Last girl I was with literally said no guy ever went down on her. She basically liked whatever I did.. but I learned she really liked it when I focused on her clit and fingered her at the same time. Start slow, dig in to the whole thing, then slowly work my way to her clit. If you go to fast or only focus on one area you kinda desensitize it and make shit less pleasurable.

So basically, just try everything and once you learn what she likes do that.
>>
>>28983765
cucking require having a gf or wife anon, you are on /r9k/, who you are trying to fool? You are all alone.
>>
>>28983464
>Tfw no aids in mouth
>>
>>28983837
why should I need a gf to be cucked
>>
>>28983862
Because in traditional meaning of cuckoldry you have to watch your partner have sex with somebody else, not with you
Keyword here is partner
>>
File: DisgustedMaus.jpg (274 KB, 961x871) Image search: [Google]
DisgustedMaus.jpg
274 KB, 961x871
>Eating burnt roast
>>
>>28983962
why would i be talking about the traditional meaning ? it's 2016, please don't respond unless you're contributing to the thread
>>
>>28984088
You have no idea what you are typing, aren't you?
>it's 2016
too obvious b8 m8
>>
>>28983464
Isn't it the same as eating literal shit?
>>
>>28983709
Not OP but I always bump these threads

I'm a white man and I love black women, I can't explain it
>>
>>28983712

By not doing it at all. Unless she is a young white virgin I wouldn't even consider it.
>>
>>28984388
it's because you suffer from severe mental retardation
>>
You know the difference between a black girl's pussy and a bowling ball? I could eat the bowling ball if I had to.
>>
File: 3.jpg (147 KB, 766x998) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
147 KB, 766x998
moar liek:

>tfw no hot bootylicious black butt-slut g/f who craves your dick in her ass

Hot black girl asses should be fucked by white dicks (or any dick that wants to get in there)
>>
God, I miss eating pussy.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.