[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why don't you just date a cute trap instead of chasing after
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 7
File: 143418967188.jpg (339 KB, 808x1077) Image search: [Google]
143418967188.jpg
339 KB, 808x1077
Why don't you just date a cute trap instead of chasing after gross roasties?
>>
>>28982996
>implying I could get either
>>
File: 2907936_silvio_dante.jpg (153 KB, 527x700) Image search: [Google]
2907936_silvio_dante.jpg
153 KB, 527x700
>>28982996
Because i am not fucking a guy just because he wears a drag and looks cute. He still has a dick and i would have to fuck his flat male ass
>>
Traps are even crazier and more superficial than women are.
Bigger sluts as well.

The dream of traps being "just one of the guys, except they look like a girl!" is a false dream that stems from ignorance.
>>
>>28982996
Post moar of OP pls and ty
>>
>>28983105
People like to cling to the """not mental disorder""" meme, but gender dysphoria is a mental disorder, and traps are fucked in the head just like women. Maybe less or more so, but still fucked.
>>
I would date a trap but I haven't met one that I'm compatible with yet
>>
>>28983124
to piggyback off what you were saying, hasn't everyone at some point had the feeling they didn't belong (either in their body or a sense of feeling out of place)? it seems disingenuous to tell young kids that those natural feelings are actually 'their bodies wanting to be trans'. i wonder in 10-15 years how many trannies will regret it and want to switch back?
>>
>putting your peepee in the poop hole
?
>>
File: 4.png (259 KB, 727x528) Image search: [Google]
4.png
259 KB, 727x528
>>28983231
>it seems disingenuous to tell young kids
Exactly. The way we teach kids this shit is unbelieveable. Like no one goes around telling people, "Yea bipolar disorder is fantastic, just embrace it and ignore your mental problems". It's like affirmative action to appeal to a very small portion of society, and people without actual mental disorder (gender dysphoria) just tag along because they want to be accepted.

In 10-15 years I hope this meme dies, but we'll probably see something like pic related
>>
File: 1454270547152.png (185 KB, 656x770) Image search: [Google]
1454270547152.png
185 KB, 656x770
REMINDER

REMINDER

Traps' standards are on par with those of roasties, 9/10 times. They also age worse. I get that the whole trap fetish things is sour grapes and thinking they're better but they're not, they even have other flaws.

>Almost every one wants a guy taller than them, even if they're 5'11
>Almost every one is a size queen (or wants a bf with a below average penis, if you're normal you're fucked)
>Just as if not more slutty than women, since they have a male sex drive sometimes
>Typically same narrow range of fetishes as women, want to be treated like shit, anal, facials, some lovey-dovey stuff, BDSM, spanking, "daddy", not much beyond that
>Likely histrionic as fuck
>>
>>28983345
I hope Spongebob is still around in 10-15 years desu
>>
>>28982996
>implying passable traps don't have higher standards than most roasties
>>
>>28983124
Traps are not the same thing as transsexuals.

Trap=crossdresser
Trans=believes they're not their biological sex

That said, traps do tend to have mental issues.
>>
Trap in the OP is hot as fuck if actually a trap. If not, then she is a hot femalw.
>>
File: 1464561852033.jpg (986 KB, 1500x1000) Image search: [Google]
1464561852033.jpg
986 KB, 1500x1000
Could you live with their past, even if they were cute?
>>
>>28982996
Because as difficult as it may be to believe, transsexuals are MORE high maintenance than your average women.

Because transsexuals had to undergo surgery or other complications to achieve womanhood, they feel entitled to EVEN MORE special treatment than your average woman.

In a way, it makes sense from their point of view - womanhood was a costly investment and they demand greater than average returns on that investment.

So if you think "trans qt will accept me", you're wrong. You think you're going for a cheap Chinese bootleg when from their point of view you're attempting to purchase premium quality material.
>>
File: kalindra chan.jpg (59 KB, 464x800) Image search: [Google]
kalindra chan.jpg
59 KB, 464x800
>>28983120
She has a tumblr and instagram with lots of pictures on
>>
Mostly religious reasons and I don't like dicks. If they underwent the surgery, then I might go for it on the condition that they keep it a secret.
>>
>>28982996
Qt traps almost don't exist in real life, only in pictures and videos. Hell, even a lot of qt traps in pictures and videos aren't even qt in real life because they don't have favorable lighting, angles, and make up. And then even if you somehow manage to find a qt trap in real life it won't last long because time isn't kind to traps and they'll look less qt and more masculine.
>>
>>28983517

Give us the tumblr and instagram then desu
>>
>>28983805
There's this great new website called "Google", it helps you find stuff on the internet that you're looking for. You should check it out.

Desu I'm scared of posting links to them because last time I did that I was banned for a week for advertising.
>>
>>28983805
filename you blind useless fuck
you sad pathetic excuse of a human being
>>
>>28983851

Thanks desu

Originale
>>
>>28982996
Because trap ain't a girl.
>>
>>28982996
I wish I could, op.
I've given up on roasties and don't want one. I'd gladly date a trap, but none will ever want to date me.
>>
Transexuals are dumpster crazy tier, top tier is getting a cute super fem looking bf and gently convincing him to start dressing up for you
>>
File: cute trap girl with sexy feet.webm (2 MB, 1152x864) Image search: [Google]
cute trap girl with sexy feet.webm
2 MB, 1152x864
Because most t-girls don't have sexy feet. If a trap had sexy feet, I would consider it.
>>
>>28982996
>implying a trap as hot as kalindra would want to date a robot
>implying traps aren't harder to get than women
>implying traps aren't more selective than women
women don't want me and traps wouldn't either
>>
>>28982996
If all traps looked like that, I would.
>>
>>28983392
>Almost every one is a size queen
This. I tried to get with a qt 8/10 trapbot, but he stopped responding when he saw my willy
>>
>>28985565
That's the gayest thing I've ever read ever.
>>
>try to find kalindra chan's videos
>there's one collection she posted on the twitter, instagram, and facebook on kickass torrents
>it's old and from the .so domain
>find the magnet link
>dead torrent
>all the videos on tube sites are low quality and mostly less than a minute long

I'm shit at this. It's out there somewhere, I just can't find it.
>>
>why
Because I'm not a faggot that fucks or has romantic relationships with other men.
>>
>>28986282
someone aid this anon's plight
>>
>>28987312
>>28986282
samefag

and by "fag", i literally mean gay homosexual fag.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.