[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
post the nightmares you have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 13
File: 1367264323369.png (247 KB, 507x423) Image search: [Google]
1367264323369.png
247 KB, 507x423
>tfw some scream wakes me up in the middle of the night
>tfw only i heard it
>>
File: comfy.jpg (9 KB, 252x252) Image search: [Google]
comfy.jpg
9 KB, 252x252
>bought 50 overwatch loot crates
>got nothing but blues

truly horrifying

felt a wave of relief when I woke up and realised it was a dream.
>>
>>28982893
I had that happen once. It looked like I was laying in my bed awake and then I heard a terrifiying scream and woke up.
>>
>dream that I killed a guy while robbing a store with some guy I didnt really know
>hes freaking out on the drive home and im just constantly telling him to get his shit together because he is stressing me out
>constantly think back to the scene of the crime wondering if i left any evidence
>wake up and for 10 minutes legitimately think I just killed someone
>>
File: 1437042280029.png (30 KB, 468x445) Image search: [Google]
1437042280029.png
30 KB, 468x445
>>28982893
>nightmares every night since I was 4 years old
>probably have sleep apnea because I frequently can't breathe while I'm trying to sleep and wake up constantly
>half the time I wake up screaming and so panicked it takes me upwards of an hour to calm down

One of last night's nightmares:
>walking through an abandoned airport
>there are dead bodies lying all over the place with their skulls cracked open, brains leaking out onto the floor into the blood
>the victims get younger and younger the farther I walk until I am surrounded by an ocean of dead babies with their heads split open
>compelled to go back to the other corpses and fuck them but the infants are seriously turning me off
>try to find a way out of the building but the floor becomes so thick with corpses I'm struggling to move
>a gigantic spider drops from the ceiling and starts wrapping me up with a bunch of the babies
>they're getting all over my face, inside of my mouth, I'm suffocating
>wake up trying not to scream
>>
>>28983007
That's pretty fucked.

Had one the other night where I was in a forest and it was pitch black, and then people started shooting at each other for some reason.

Think I ended up crawling away from the muzzle flashes towards a shed, but I really can't remember. Was just feeling this sense of dread and urgency the whole time.

Have woken up screaming a few times after having completely normal dreams and not feeling scared in the slightest, which is always weird.
>>
File: GEORGIA.png (262 KB, 800x480) Image search: [Google]
GEORGIA.png
262 KB, 800x480
>>28983007

Jesus christ anon.

Start smoking weed or something
>>
File: 1453667004789.jpg (113 KB, 650x1000) Image search: [Google]
1453667004789.jpg
113 KB, 650x1000
My unconscious mind is a better world builder than I'll ever be. I've used so many of the hellscapes I've imagined in my sleep, down to the last detail, in my tabletop RPG campaigns than I can keep track of.
>>
I've had nightmares every night since I developed schizophrenia. Last night I dreamed that I was the columbine shooter.
>>
File: 31-676x1024.jpg (217 KB, 676x1024) Image search: [Google]
31-676x1024.jpg
217 KB, 676x1024
>>28983123
That reminds me of one that I had where it was super bright outside, painfully bright, and I had dragged a man down into a lake where I killed him with a pair of nail clippers by stabbing him with the little pointy attachment over and over again in the neck until he either drowned or stopped breathing. Cops were shooting at me from all directions but the water stopped the bullets, and I could breathe underwater so I stayed down there with the corpse until it rotted away to just bones. It felt like weeks passed, and the whole time my heart was racing a thousand miles a minute. Shit was horrifying.

>>28983300
I have a shitton of mental illnesses that weed exacerbates. Makes my paranoia especially bad, it's just not an enjoyable or beneficial drug for me, man.

>>28983302
Could you describe a few of them for us?
>>
>>28983385
nice dreams anon. become a legend soon i hope.
>>
File: 1442357755131.jpg (1 MB, 2258x1678) Image search: [Google]
1442357755131.jpg
1 MB, 2258x1678
>>28983412
In one, I was made to carry the headstone from an old queen's resting place in an attempt to keep it from something called The Sandman: a chosen man whose body was covered with wooden thorns that grew from every inch of his body and bled constantly. As it was explained to me by an elderly archdeacon, the old queen had died recently and the sun was going out in her land. Her spirit had been trapped in her headstone and I had to move it. More explanation than that was denied me, but I could tell from the terror in the old queen's stone visage that something about this slab was very much alive.
I traversed swamps and forests. So afflicted with curse was I that game offered no sustenance and turned to sawdust on my tongue. The creatures of the Earth would rise up to meet me, monkeys especially. They would scream and holler and laugh at me, tossing feces and rotten meat upon me. The worst part was the human faces they all wore. At night the toads and crickets and things would scream in the abyss, so loud I could hear nothing else, not even my own shuffling.
The Sandman was always in pursuit. He could feel the old queen's presence. It's the same reason the animals liked to scream as we came by: the sound acted as a beacon for him.
>>
>>28983887
Shit that's crazy. Cool as fuck, but crazy. Do you keep dream diaries or are your dreams just so vivid that they stay in your memory after you're awake?
>>
File: image.jpg (100 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
100 KB, 600x600
some of my recurring nightmares

>being chased by a mechanical monster in an old labyrinthine house
>blurry eyesight which results in confusing and frustrating situations
>arguing with my mother
>being pregnant
>>
File: 1459216645221.jpg (909 KB, 3724x2308) Image search: [Google]
1459216645221.jpg
909 KB, 3724x2308
>>28983985
Used to keep a journal, and while it does train your ability to recall a night of dreams, you figure out pretty quickly that most of your dreams are either frustratingly monotonous or just plain boring. So I quit that. No that I'm out of practice, I only recall dreams maybe once every two months, but those ones are usually grandiose and worth remembering so I write them down right when I wake up.
>>
I dream with a sort of pig farm, but with jews in it. WWII shit. Like some degenarate kosher pork nazis made jews eat/ gave soldiers the meat and didn't tell anyone. It's pretty horrible.
>>28982893
>>
File: 1464338741336.jpg (60 KB, 550x366) Image search: [Google]
1464338741336.jpg
60 KB, 550x366
>dream I have friends
>they abandon me because i'm a cunt
>wake up
>same thing
>>
>having my face become a meme
>especially if it's on this site
>>
i have had this same nightmare for the last 3 nights in a row
>roaming streets with random group of people I barely know irl
>fuck around doing nothing for however long
>find a random car on the side of the road and someone opens the boot
>it's a fucking lovecraftian monster
>it takes over the world
>think it's the new sin city movie, Sin City 3
>got 85% on rotten tomatoes
help
>>
bumping a good an original thrad
>>
i usually hear my own voice talking to me, from under my bed, so weird
>>
File: underseatcreature.jpg (29 KB, 530x297) Image search: [Google]
underseatcreature.jpg
29 KB, 530x297
>dream about swimming in a open deepsea water and suddenly a GIANT sea creature comes my way
playing subnautica and gta v going deep underwater scares me and give me chills
>>
>>28983007
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d9Ov06dgHhM&index=160&list=WL
>>
>>28982893
>spider drops on my bed i wake up in a panic get out of bed and shake all blankets and stuff to find it.

> t-rex chasing me and a bunch of people round the streets try to hide but it always finds us

>wardrobe door is open can hear laughing coming from inside somehow know its a clown and its moving closer and closer
>>
>>28983007
wrong link fuck
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BSsfjHCFosw&index=159&list=WL
>>
I keep dreaming that I'm about to fail some class be kicked out of school. I've finished high school 6 years ago.
>>
File: giantseacreature.jpg (245 KB, 1680x908) Image search: [Google]
giantseacreature.jpg
245 KB, 1680x908
>>28986002
this gives me chills
>>
My nightmares are when I'm all happy and shit, and then I wake up and realize I'm not
Original comment desu
>>
File: 1462510726343.jpg (317 KB, 1200x1181) Image search: [Google]
1462510726343.jpg
317 KB, 1200x1181
>>28982893
>be me
>in my neighborhood
>gooks outside
>charlie in the jungle
>see them booby trapping the perimeter with pressure bombs
>I am the only one left
>all my comrades are dead
>decide to go out in a blaze of glory
>run downstairs
>bolt out of the house
>running n gunning
>fall into a bungee pit
>the pain feels real
I've been having nightmares almost every night for the past 2 months and I can't even call them nightmares anymore. Yesterday I was fighting demons and satanists. It was bretty fun. There are not scary anymore.
>>
>Those two second dreams of abstract terror that wake you up moments after you fall asleep
Tell me Im not the only one
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.