[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What will you do when your pet dies?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4
File: 1459459596935.jpg (61 KB, 614x612) Image search: [Google]
1459459596935.jpg
61 KB, 614x612
What will you do when your pet dies?
>>
>>28982879
have sex with the dead body before you bury it
>>
>>28982879
I will go on a normie murder spree to commemorate memory of Leutunant Fur
>>
My dog died. Had to carry it's small body to its grave. A small piece of me died that day. Doge was wearing a sweater I had bought
>>
>>28982962
How did it die? I heard dogs just sort of go into a corner and die where nobody can see them. Some kind of instinct so they don't slow down the pack.
>>
>>28982879
>What will you do when your pet dies?
I have no pet
>>
>>28983191
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2XJO7zMQ3mk

Adopt one.
>>
File: 1377716750152.jpg (41 KB, 472x472) Image search: [Google]
1377716750152.jpg
41 KB, 472x472
>>28982879
I'm going to cry an awful lot
>>
File: Isopods1.jpg (777 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
Isopods1.jpg
777 KB, 2048x1536
>>28982879
Get some more from the backyard and try to take care of them better this time.
>>
>>28982879
cry, bury him, give him a tomb stone, then get another one
>>
>>28983240
Do you have like a farm of these little guys?
>>
>>28983240
sow bugs 10/10 pets, based anon, not even joking
>>
>>28982879

>Owning an animal that is a parasite to your resources and only loves you because you give them those resources.

Why.
>>
>>28983258
They are exceedingly common. If your back yard has a tree or some large stones in it, you can find lots of them
>>
I had 13 cats. Lost four of them over the past year. One went off and died, two of them just wandered off, they might actually be alive somewhere else, and one was hit by a car. Had to bury her. It wasn't easy.

Granted, the cats I'm closest to are still here, when one of them goes, it'll be rough. Good thing about cats is that they generally just wander off when it's time.
>>
>>28982879
when my older dog dies i can't even think about it
hopefully i'll die before my younger one dies that's still another 10+ years
>>
>>28983362
Kieren pls
>>
>>28983457
who's Kieren?
>>
>>28983326
I meant how do you keep them from just going off randomly? Do they have a little box or something you keep them in? Some corner or your room with some area dedicated to them?
>>
>>28982879
My golden retriever is about 11 and he is covered in lumps. Some of them are fat but recently there are a lot more, which is probably cancer. 11 years is pretty good for a golden retriever, I'm sure he will last until 12 at least. What will I do? Be sad, that's all.
>>
>>28983588
>Some of them are fat but recently there are a lot more, which is probably cancer
Can't you take him to the vet to see what's up?
>>
>>28982879
She's already dead.
>Get home.
>Cat's lying on the couch as usual, but doesn't react to me opening the door.
>Checking for any sort of reaction, she's dead.
>Grab wooden box and put her there.
>Take it the woods next to my home and burry her.
Simple, yet somewhat heartbreaking for me. She was very unlike a regular cat and I miss her a lot honestly. The worst part was my mother who cried for the whole day because of that, but I can't really blame her for the attachment.
Take care of your pets while you can /r9k/.
>>
>>28983258
A couple of the species I keep have been reproducing if that's what your asking. The containers I keep them in at the moment aren't large enough for big colonies though.

>>28983540
I keep mine in plastic cookie containers with holes punched through the top. As long as the sides of the container are smooth and clean they won't escape.

>>28983282
>>28983326
Yep, they're really easy to care for and don't need much space or equipment. I can't think of any reason(other than lack of interest) for people not to keep isopods.
>>
Probably kill myself.
I die with my pets.
>>
cry deeply
>>
>>28984059
>She was very unlike a regular cat
How so anon?
>>
>>28984429
Well, most cat owners I know have loads of problems with them. Scratching walls, being an asshole, etc... My cat was pretty much the polar opposite as she never made any sort of mess and was pretty damn affectionate. The moment she looked in your eyes, you were gonna have her on your lap or you'd hold her and she wouldn't take no for an answer. She also knew how to ask me for food or water in case she didn't have any, which still astonishes me today. I think she was pretty great for a cat.

Besides, when you're crying on the other side of the house and she comes to you, sitting next to you and trying to give you some comfort you realize how much of a good pet she was. I'll probably neve forget her.
>>
>>28982879
fuck you, i have a lot of cats and they are fucking every year. So they can't die
>>
pet cemetery 4 life :( feelsbad
>>
>>28983610
No, because I'm afraid they might also find the scars from when I beat him for shitting on the floor. I don't want them asking me questions.
>>
>>28984719
Snakes are cute!
>>
>>28984651
Sounds like she was a smart and empathetic animal. Won the lottery with her.
>>
I've had this thread open for a while now and I can't really think of anything good to say. My dog's 13 years old and really near the end. I'm going to be a mess for a long time
>>
>>28984786
Indeed I did. I took care of her since she was small and I was a kid myself, so growing together and giving her a lot of affection payed off.

Most pets, if not all, return the affection you give them, unlike most human beings. Pets are great.

>>28984867
I can only hope it shocks you in the least amount. Good Luck Anon.
>>
>>28982988
My dog just stretched in the middle of the living room and died in the pose. I think it was a heart attack. Minutes later her mouth kept opening, but her tongue was white, so I knew those movements were involuntary and she was dead
>>
>>28982988
this is what cats do
>>
>>28982879
it's sad but like, it's not worth getting depressed over. you loved them, and hopefully you both part with good memories of each other. to be fair though i'd be a little more fucked up if they got eaten by a predator or died in some other fucked up way.

t. my dog died like 3 months ago.
>>
>>28982879
Be sad. Bury it. Get over it.
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.