[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>you haven't seen your dad in 4 years after studying
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3
>you haven't seen your dad in 4 years after studying in another country
>Earned your degree, your single dad is so proud of you and scraped together some funds to fly you back to visit them
>decide to show up unannounced and surprise your dad
>hear weird groaning sounds as you enter the house "oh no, dad's having a stroke!" you think
>he's stroking alright
>you walk into the living room and your dad is naked on all fours, dressed like a tramp, wearing a wig, miniskirt, tube top, and poorly applied makeup, like a 50 year old tranny
>he's getting spitroasted by 5 7foot tall BBCs, each hung virile buck's weiner occupying all your dads holes
>one of the bulls spasms and unleashes a torrent of jizz around the room, a thick wad of potent african seed hits a childhood picture of you and your dad hanging on the wall
>your dad pulls a chocolate pole out of his mouth and says "it's 2016 son! get in here" as 1738 by fetty wop starts playing

what do?
>>
>>28982546
This is one hell of a cuck fantasy anon.

But seriously, what's the turn on here?
>>
>>28982546
why would a black man degrade himself like that

muh fetish doesn't count, bbc is in no way a worse fetish than 50yr failures at life wearing a wig

black people please do not for the jewish trickery

fuck white women if you must but don't fuck faggots like that
>>
File: 1455420786927.jpg (406 KB, 1280x1919) Image search: [Google]
1455420786927.jpg
406 KB, 1280x1919
>>28982546
>tfw no white girl to lick your black asshole clean
>>
I wouldn't really care. I mean, I'd be disgusted, but what could I do? Can't go back in time and stop him.
>>
File: 1464722881988.jpg (136 KB, 838x434) Image search: [Google]
1464722881988.jpg
136 KB, 838x434
you're not even trying anymore, shill
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.