[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are Stacy's interest besides Chad's cock
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: alison-waite-01.jpg (34 KB, 370x375) Image search: [Google]
alison-waite-01.jpg
34 KB, 370x375
What are Stacy's interest besides Chad's cock
>>
Another Chad's cock.
Her smartphone.
Clothes and similar stupid shit.
I think that's it.
>>
>>28982509
You forgot Starbucks
>>
>>28982509
you also forgot about chad's trillions of dollars of inheritance
>>
money, jewelry, expensive cars, mansions, expensive clothing, expensive food, expensive wine/drinks, expensive furniture

basically just things that cost a lot of money
>>
>>28982483
Cucking non-chads
>>
Women are vapid beings. They want a Chad and for that Chad to give them things. If they fail too many times -- the amounts and things vary greatly depending on the girl, but make no mistake there is always an amount of things wanted -- it's onto the next Chad.

There's also the threat of giving the woman too much of what she wants. Women have a happy medium that is incredibly difficult to master. They want to be spoiled but also told 'no' and kept in their place.
>>
>>28982483
Television shows
Complaining about other stacys

That's it

Source: live with one
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.