[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why do my dates always go wrong from the start? the conversations
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
why do my dates always go wrong from the start?
the conversations are always awkward and clunky
and then the girl just kinda goes quiet but keeps the date going like shes expecting something

what the fuccccccccccccc do they want me to do
>>
Give interesting conversation like a normal human being, idiot.

>"O-o-oh, hey femanon, n-nice to see you!"
>"Yeah, I guess anon. How was your day?"
>"O-oh, I was on 4chan all day! Do you know what 4chan is? Do you know what memes are?
Let me explain them to you!"

^Your autistic ass.

Talk about sports, the weather, interesting science, gossip, anything normal.
>>
>>28982790
To be fair plenty of women expect you to carry the convo.
>>
>>28982844
So carry the fucking conversation?

I mean, you faggots spend enough time alone talking to yourselves that it's probably easy as hell to uphold an essentially one sided conversation.
>>
Ask about her. Who is she, what does she like?

What films, music and TV is she into?

Where was she born, where did she grow up and what school?

Always keep it about her, stay interested in what she has to say.

Once you have her in the palm of your hand ask the important things.

Does she have any STDs and will she take it up the shitter on a first date?
>>
>>28982844
Are you dense? That's what he's saying.

Just find something that's general that you like and talk loosely about it. If she likes it, you can go into details or you can switch to something similar enough but different.

>did you hear that about the johnny depp thing?
>oh yeah that was horrible
>at least he has some good movies. whats your favorite depp movie?
if she replies, ask if shes big into movies or tv, if you're feeling lucky, ask her for netflix and chill.
>so besides movies, do you have any other interests?
ask about them if you don't know, give your knowledge if you do. even if it's shit. maybe she'll laugh or find it endearing that you know.
>oh yeah i had sisters growing up so i know a little about makeup
for example.

You have to pretend Depp did hit Amber Heard, even if he didn't. Because she will.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.