[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Wouldn't you rather have a girl with lots of experience?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: used_goods.jpg (48 KB, 400x506) Image search: [Google]
used_goods.jpg
48 KB, 400x506
Wouldn't you rather have a girl with lots of experience?

A slut will really know how to please you!

Who wants a virgin girl anyway? Pfff!
>>
that's a waste of icing sugar
>>
kukk
>>
Assuming the slut was disease free, I'd take her. At least you know she likes sex. Last thing I'd want is to get into a relationship with a girl who doesn't like sex.
>>
>>28982422
All men prefer women with experience because they want women that other men want. Also virgin women don't know how to fuck properly
>>
fuck her n dump her
>>
>>28982422
Nice dubs.

Either or. I'm clever and patient, I could make any sexual arrangement work. I'm in it for the longterm and higher partner count is a higher chance she splits. Being as fair as I can be.
>>
>>28982422
I want a girl who's nice and likes me and is all mine.
>>
>>28982553
>they want women that other men want.
What are men now? Women?
>>
>>28982553
Is this a new forced meme?
>>28982422
sluts belong to the bin, they are unmarriagable leftovers.
>>
>>28982422
BURN ALL THOTS
>>
not a moron controlled by establishment memes reporting in (aka not a /pol/tard), yes, obviously I want a girl that can please me in bed.
>>
>>28984631

>wanting other mens sloppy seconds

>being too beta and useless to teach the virgin girl how to fuck

kill yourself, faggot.
>>
>>28982553
>All women prefer men with experience because they want men that other women want.
fixed that for you
>>
>get a virgin gf
>teach her what you like and experiment with her and do cool stuff in bed
vs
>get an "experienced" girl
>she already knows what she doesn't like so you won't get what she already gave a dozen other men and good luck trying to teach her to stop doing the shitty things she's used to
>>
>fuck 10 sluts as you're growing up
>find a virgin girl and settle down and marry and tell her you've only been with one other girl
She's telling me how much she wants to marry me on messenger rn
>>
>>28982422
So easy to tell which ones are the faggots that are coming from reddit to raid. No. Stop pushing your degenerate whores here. We aren't interested.
>>
>>28982422
Yeah. I want my first time to be with an experienced girl who'd show me some things.
Then I want to settle down with someone else.
>>
>>28982422
>tfw will never lick all the cum off her as she bullies me
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.