[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would /r9k/ date an Indian grill?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4
File: averageindian.jpg (19 KB, 400x659) Image search: [Google]
averageindian.jpg
19 KB, 400x659
Would /r9k/ date an Indian grill?
>>
>>28982013
yes please
>tfw no telugu brahmin gf
you know /r9k/ should have a matrimonial general
>>
>>28982083
Are you also Telugu? I am Telugu but I live in Texas
>>
>>28982013
I've had this idea in my head that I need to secure a future for white children. No idea where I got it from.

But if I somehow met a qt smart funny brown girl I'd be an idiot to let her slip through my fingers without giving it a try.
>>
>>28982013
If she is upper class yea.
>>
>>28982013
I'm Indian and no. They are either all fobish or like the same type of guys; the equivalent of white trash wiggers.
>>
>>28982446
>the equivalent of white trash wiggers.

Explain? Around here they all seem to go for indian frat boys with fades
>>
File: 4bfiyK.png (501 KB, 1195x693) Image search: [Google]
4bfiyK.png
501 KB, 1195x693
>>28982324
>Are you also Telugu? I am Telugu but I live in Texas
ye but I don't really know shit about indian/telugu culture/language considering I've lived in the US my whole life

>>28982408
>I've had this idea in my head that I need to secure a future for white children
l m a o
pic related every time

>>28982446
I kinda know what you mean
I've don't think I've ever met an indian girl who isn't a high ranking stacey
>>
>>28982670
Don't make fun man I've lost like 16lbs in 11 weeks.
>>
>>28982013
I have, was sweet
>>
>>28982600
They all date the Randerjeet Pauls who try real hard be "gangsta".

Either that, or they date the fobish durka durka guys. The nice beta guys.

And finally we have the white washed, American Indians ones, who act white, hang around with only whites and only go after white or black guys.

So yeah, I don't bother with Indian girls. They all seem high maintenance as fuck.

Mind you, I'm from U.S
I would absolutely go after a Indian girl from U.K.
They are top fucking tier.
>>
>>28982766
Idk family I lived in londonistan recently and they were a pretty mixed bag.

One of the ones who decided to chase me around was a party sized mixed bag if you know what I mean.

Totally destroyed my good frying pan too.
>>
>>28982013
yes but only if she is lightskin and has a good skin and must be tall above 1,60m .
>>
>>28983045
>yes but only if she is lightskin and has a good skin and must be tall above 1,60m .
why do you type like a retard though
>>
>>28982013
No, only germanics
Unless I have a chance. Can't complain if I get a chance.
>>
>>28983081
not a englisch native speaker .
are you angry bc you are a darkskin curry pooping indian ?
>>
>>28983473
>are you angry
sorry I didn't intend to come off as angry
I was just curious why you were typing like a retard
>>
File: the_sex_tape.png (181 KB, 653x829) Image search: [Google]
the_sex_tape.png
181 KB, 653x829
Indian girls are either freakishly prude or major sluts. There's no middle ground. If they'
re the former, only expect to have sex for the sole purpose of procreation. If there' the latter, expect to catch an STD
>>
>>28982013
Date, yes. Abort if impregnated, definitely.
>>
File: the_sex_tape_part_2.png (172 KB, 616x758) Image search: [Google]
the_sex_tape_part_2.png
172 KB, 616x758
original commento asdasd
>>
>>28982013
I'm a quadroon paki so it would make sense
>>
If she loved me, yes.
>>
Would probably date a westernized indian girl.

Full on indian girls are kind of weird, at least from my experience with exchange students. Like indian guys they have very little respect for other people and very little honesty. Two of the biggest cheaters in my college program were a couple indian girls (followed closely by the chinese boys). They just didn't understand that cheating was wrong. It was like they were taught that cheating is just part of education and it's a game to not get caught.

Then on top of that, full on indian girls have their full on indian families and traditions. I'd love to get married, but no I don't want to get married and become your work horse while you sit at home popping out babies with your freeloading parents and grandparents with me paying for it all.

Westernized indian girls (at least 2 generations so the family is mostly westernized as well) are fine though.
>>
>>28982013
I can't say for certain, but as it is now, no way. I don't find them attractive, and they're usually really bitchy.

I'm Indian.
>>
Had an affair with my indian friend's mom in high school. I could date a westernized one maybe.
>>
>>28983860
>Had an affair with my indian friend's mom in high school. I could date a westernized one maybe.
story time
>>
>>28983937
After spending enough time at his place for school related stuff and just hanging out, she came onto me very forward. Looking back I realize she'd kind of been hinting at it but I was too dumb to notice. The situation lasted for over six months, till her husband returned from India. I still feel bad about out tbqh
>>
>>28983775
It's expected of Indian students to cheat. I remember a couple years ago there was a protest in India by students who thought it was their "Democratic right to cheat".

India is so shit.
>>
>>28982013
No they smell like shit
>>
>>28983570
oh okey , now you know. ;)
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.