[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Guys, would you date a girl that has had plastic surgery?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 2
File: primary_rhinoplasty01A.jpg (18 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
primary_rhinoplasty01A.jpg
18 KB, 400x300
Guys, would you date a girl that has had plastic surgery?
>>
>>28982000
Hell yes. She certainly made the right decision, she hot now
>>
>>28982000
No. Someone who cant accept themselves isn't a person i would want
>>
>>28982000
why would she get plastic surgery if she is only getting slightly more attractive?
>>
i give absolutely no shits what roasties do to make the roast more appealing to the chads they so desperately need; i have never been, am not, and never will be relevant to them
>>
>>28982000

Nah. having plastic surgery means you're literally lying every moment of your life. I can't date someone who lies at that magnitude.
>>
>>28982000
Sure thing. But depending on how she looked like pre-PS, I might not want to breed with her but adpot instead.
>>
>>28982000
No.

FUCK NO.

Why the fuck would I want to lay with an AMERICAN woman?

All of your women are slutty as fuck.

In Canada, our women are raised with traditional values. They could also eat the fuck out of yours too, due to all your women being fat as fuck, or small and slutty, making them mobile/easy to carry as they go around fucking everything in sight, as typical with American women.

A nations values are based on how strong our family values are; and evidently with divorce being as high as it is in USA, you people are a ruinous country.

Have fun getting distracted by your liberal news, your cancerous and racist right wing, and our dumb pop culture while the Canadians continue to excel in strides.

Lol fuck America, and fuck all the Americans reading this comment.

You are all high octane cancer.
>>
Left is better, I like noses like that. It certainly has character
>>
>>28982000
Excellent trips.

How would I tell?
It wouldn't put me off but what I think is.
It'd be there nagging in the back of her mind that I didn't fall for her, I fell for her appearance.
I'd be sat on a time bomb of insecurity and frailty. Old age would not be graceful.

It's better to just bump an ugly who can deal with it, given the choice imo.
>>
>>28982000
>dont have surgery
>you are ugly, guys dont want you

>have surgery
>now guys dont want you because you are "insecure"
>insecure because of the very same guys who didnt want you before

Girls with any flaws just cant be happy, can they?
>>
depends what kind

nose job i wouldn't care. tit jobs are a different story. i'd rather have flat chests or deformed hangers than disgusting fake bags of silicon
>>
Wow what an improvement.
>>
>>28982413
Nope! According to men, only 10/10s are allowed to be happy!
>>
>>28982137
>implying theres no plastic surgery in canada
>implying hollywoods portayal of american women is accurate
>implying canada isnt more liberal than america
>implying being liberal is somehow bad
>implying canada isnt americas hat

>>28982000
i used to be really against plastic surgery but now im not that much against it, something like boob surgery i wouldnt care about. something like nose surgery i would care more about, because i think its more attractive if a girl likes her nose than if a girl wants to change it to meet some preconceived ideal. breasts are different because they naturally sag if theyre big or over time and i can see how a girl would want to change that, but nose seems more extreme, like its fitting into a specified role instead of nice boobs which is a general beauty standard.

i wouldnt mind a girls natural boobs, before i used to prefer them 100% over fake ones but i think now if they make her feel better about herself then why not. a little plastic surgery i wouldnt mind but like a lot or major stuff like full nose change i would be weary of. noses are cute. i like the nose on the left just as much on the right, thats just me though. also that picture is kind of skewed with different backgrounds, different lighting, different eye and lip makeup and hair and a different smile on the girl and different facial complexion
>>
>>28982413
just deal with being ugly, plenty of people do it and stil find a mate, and actual have decent/attractive looking kids.
>>
>>28982000
Of course, Ive had two surgeries myself.
>>
>>28982000
>children would have kike hook noses
FUCK NO SHLOMO
>>
>>28982137
>canada
>land of le weed man
>lgbt hate crime police cars
>diversity and muh refugees
>spending so much money on international issues that they asked for donations for domestic issues
>A FUCKING LEAF

lel your women are not worth the trash that jump the southern borders of country that wear you as a hat
>>
>>28982511
You know not only jews have big noses? Nose in pic related is closest to people from germanic states
>>
File: 1460034980713.jpg (130 KB, 766x864) Image search: [Google]
1460034980713.jpg
130 KB, 766x864
>>28982137
>traditional values
>literally elects a prime minister for free weed
A FUCKING MAPLE LEAF
>>
>>28982496
And plenty of people do not.
>>
>>28982505
Which ones?
origionalle comment
>>
>>28982470
>>28982540
>>28982554
>fat fucks being this triggered by the truth

HAHAHAH.

That's good.

Be mad.

Be very mad.

That only shows that I'm right.

Because you do know that America is worse off.

Hell, you had ANOTHER shooting today? Do you think any other country can just casually say that as if it were nothing?

Nope.

Because they aren't fat, lazy, and stupid as you people are.

Lol, fuck America.

Haha, retarded fat fuck Americans.
>>
I'd prefer a girl with plastic surgery. In general pretty girl>ugly girl. I plan on getting a few procedures myself.
>>
>>28982000
sure, why not hate nature and its unpredictable flesh carcasses
>>
>>28982137
Hahahha
> traditional values
You have fucking LGBTQHDIRIRNFKS hate police.
You guys are fucking degenerates.
Just look at your PM.
Mr. Weed man Dude lmao
>>
>>28982137
"making it" in Canada means moving to the US. Nothing about your beta country is impressive, and you will always be hilariously overshadowed by the country to your south that actually matters. You will never be european, you will always be the american that isn't actually american.
>>
>>28982622
Canada: Number 1 consumer of Kraft Mac and Cheese. Canadians are a passive aggressive, sedentary people.
>>
>>28982000
I want to say no, but it's hard to tell whether someone's gone under the knife just by looking at them. If I knew she had undergone surgery, then definitely no.
>>
>>28982000
It hides their genetic flaws so probably no
>>
that girl looks a lot better now. i can understand her doing something like that. i think i'd probably talk to her a bit to see what she's like and make a decision based on that.
>>
>>28982000
I have jewish nose and from my experience guys dont want women who look any different from typical "cute" ones (small and upturned nose, big eyes and so on).
So although hypocrites here will tell you they prefer "natural" ones, go for surgery.
>>
>>28982413
>dont have surgery
>you are ugly, highly successful 10/10 guys dont want you

Here, I matched your post with your mindset.
>>
>>28983071
So average guys find left picture more attractive than right one?
No- what men find attractive in women is very similar for all men from 10/10s to 3/10s
>>
>>28982904
This. All men have the same type.

You can't look anything other than the norm otherwise men won't want you
>>
>>28982622

Canadorks are so fucking stupid. This one is shitting xir pants in rage.
>>
>>28983110
True, but plenty of average men would be happy enough with the one on the left, it just turns out that average is often not good enough for the ladies.
>>
>>28983256
Average is often not good enough for average boys. I dont want anyone settling for me while lusting after qts: prefer being alone.
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.