[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Noooo. Clarisse Gets Blacked!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: Screenshot_20160601-134706~2.jpg (136 KB, 1200x669) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160601-134706~2.jpg
136 KB, 1200x669
Noooo how could this happen, the hottie with Cerebral Pallsey has gone over to the dark side.
Shit they are even going after crippled chicks now.
She had a beta boyfriend and has turned him out for black Cornrowed Chad.
Jesus Fucking Christ

https://youtu.be/yidkF4WQkAw
>>
File: WJmdE8U.jpg (48 KB, 400x309) Image search: [Google]
WJmdE8U.jpg
48 KB, 400x309
damn that retard is so pretty
>>
>>28981987
Why does it matter? Not like any of us had a chance with even if she refused to date black guys
>>
>>28981987
they look cute together, he seems sweet. what's the issue?

>that braided savage to MUH WOMENZ. THEY'RE ALL MINE because of pigment and similar ethnic origin. ALL MINE.
>>
>>28981987
holy shit her voice lmao
>>
>>28981987

she's a quarter mexican.
>>
how did that guy even solve the riddle that is that girls brain
>>
>>28981987
>She had a beta boyfriend and has turned him out for black Cornrowed Chad.

how tf is he a chad? dude looks lizardy as fuck. Let them be.
>>
how many hours do you neckbeards spend looking for these videos? every time someone posts one like this i find out the channel has like 5k subscribers or less
>>
>>28982052
>>28982153
>>28982711
did any of you bother looking up what cerebral pallsy is?
>>
What is with you fucking virgins and becoming obsessed with random sluts you find on the Internet that you have never talked to and never will?

It is the most pathetic shit. I hope one day one of them sluts you inexplicably obsess over actually winds up getting in a relationship with you, takes your virginity, marries you, and then has a daughter with you. Then I hope you, her, and your new daughter have a happy life together for 18 years before one day you come home early to surprise your wife for your anniversary and you find your wife and daughter naked and on their knees in front of the biggest, blackest, most apish nigger you've ever seen.
>>
>>28982134
>>28982728
What the fuck is wrong with you? Get out of 4chan you disgusting nigger fuckers.

Everyone knows fucking niggers is disgusting and irredeemable. This girl was the cutest and now she's a disgusting tainted jaded whore.
>>
>>28981987
kek cripple waifu got blacked.

I bet that motherfucker browses this board and did it only out of spite.
>>
>>28982952
let me guess, that actually happened to you
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.