[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why the fuck are grapes so expensive? they're my favorite
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 3
File: 1458327904641.jpg (102 KB, 1000x666) Image search: [Google]
1458327904641.jpg
102 KB, 1000x666
why the fuck are grapes so expensive? they're my favorite fruit and i can hardly afford them
>>
us autists just shoplift the grapes, and wen we get caught, we promise to give all are food and money in return.
>>
>>28981804
why the fuck do you eat fruits? they are just sugar sacs

eat real food like spaghetti or channa masala instead
>>
why the fuck is pizza so expensive? they're my favorite foods and i can hardly afford them
>>
>>28981804
why is there a metal rod impaled in blue bikini girls' left tit?
>>
grapes are expensive because most of them are sour
>>
I have my own grape vines so I wouldn't know OP.
>>
>>28981881
>not ordering delivery from a pizza chain then robbing the pizza from the delivery guy
amateur
>>
>>28981880
Seriously? If you're going to go for less carbs pasta is not the way to go.
>>
>>28981900
o wow ya wtf is that
>>
>>28981923
>If you're going to go for less carbs
nigga I don't give 2 fucks about "carbs"
what the fuck is a carb? how does a carb impact my life?

I am just saying spaghetti is more of a real food than grapes
>>
>>28981900
It's a radio antenna so she can communicate with Stacy HQ
>>
File: rodinboob.jpg (68 KB, 800x533) Image search: [Google]
rodinboob.jpg
68 KB, 800x533
>>28981925
>>28981970
this is freaking me out but I'm actually really curious what it is. google has other pics of these two and blue bikini has the rod in her boob in all of them, so it's not just a misleading angle or something.
>>
>>28981943
R u fugn srs
>>
>>28983358
>R u fugn srs
yes
give me ONE reason I should care about carbs
>>
>>28982010
When you're a khv and don't know what a hair clip is...
>>
>>28982010
>HQ, HQ
This is HQ
>Enemy presence detected, send reinforcements
Understood, sending reinforcements, stay alert
>>
>>28983411
oh that explains why it's fucking impaled in her tit
>>
>>28983376
U wil get fat(ter)
>>
>>28983416
OH SHIT A BETA VIRGIN HAS BEEN DETECTED IN THE VICINITY

SEND IN CHAD FORCE PRIME
>>
>>28981804
Because you live in Zimbabwe, nigger
>>
>>28983436
Dude calm down you can see its not impaling anything and is just on the strap
>>
>>28983488
are you fucking blind? wash your fucking eyes and put on your glasses and look again >>28981804 it's literally stuck in her tit
>>
>>28983438
>U wil get fat(ter)
I doubt it
I eat whatever I want as much as I want and still weigh like 110 pounds

I don't need to watch my weight or carbs or calories or whatever like a fatass who has no self control
>>
>>28983488
This. It's a fuckin hair clip that's been put onto her bikini strap until she decides to use it. It what universe does it look like it's "impaled on her tit"? So many autistic kissless virgins trying to analyze pixels like it's CSI, would be funny if it weren't so pathetic
>>
>someone who eats fruits criticizes someone eating carbs saying they will get fat

Im laffin
>>
>>28983581
sure, it might be a hairclip on the bikini strap, but why wouldn't she lay it flat on her skin instead of having it fucking poke into her like that?
>>
>>28983581
you must be fucking blind because it's clearly not on her strap, it's right in her tit
>>
>>28983635
>a picture of girls at the beach, being active
>wondering why something doesn't stay in exactly the same place at all times

you surely can't be this obtuse can you??
>>
>>28983523
If there was something stuck through her tit there would be a go fund me and local new report covering how stacy went on to be a model though her debilitating rod through tit disability
>>
>>28983669
just because one end of the clip is being pressed into her tit by the twist of the bikini strap does not mean that there is a metal rod sticking out. the skin would also be puckered on the opposite direction if something were sticking out as opposed to something pressing in and creating a dimple, which it is clearly doing. how can you knowingly be this incorrect? doesn't it bug you?
>>
>>28983612
>someone who eats fruits criticizes someone eating carbs saying they will get fat
whether you eat faggy fruits or carbs doesn't matter
it's purely what goes in versus what goes out
>>
>>28983542
>I eat whatever I want as much as I want
amazing how your daily physically activity level combined with eating right at/under your caloric maintenance allows you to not gain weight

truly revolutionary
>>
>>28983685
>a picture of girls at the beach, being active
>wondering why something doesn't stay in exactly the same place at all times

That's exactly what their plastic tits are doing though
>>
>>28981864
>give all are food and money in return
what the spaghetti
>>
>>28982010
>>28981970
>>28981925
>>28981900
>>28981804
that's a hair pin, attached to the bra.
>>
>>28983991
smells like a fat fuck is in the thread
sorry I forgot to bring snacks, I know how hungry you guys can get :^)
>>
File: fire!.png (17 KB, 550x375) Image search: [Google]
fire!.png
17 KB, 550x375
start growing grapes...i had 3 concord grape vines and within 2 years there were more grapes than i could eat...nyc here...i didn't like them that much so i killed them and now am trying some other kind...
>>
man i want to rub my dick on them titties
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.