[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I spolgize to my normie parents?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 2592x1936) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 2592x1936
>be me
>be on phone with mom
> think I hanged up
> saying fucking kek
Turns out I didn't hang up
They misheard and think I called them cunts
How do I tell them what I said without explaining 4 chan to them
I'm 18 so if the knew about me being on this site i be revoked of internet privileges...
Just fuck
>>
You tell them that you were worshipping your god kek and to punish you for that is discrimination on religious grounds
>>
>>28981520
Tell them that kek is a trendy way to say lol

It's on Urban Dictionary, first Jewgle result for "kek"
>>
>>28981545
I need a real answer anon that won't do shit
They're not stupid
>>
>>28981520
The real issue here is why do you say "fucking kek" to yourself?
>>
>>28981520
>I'm 18

Suuuuuuure OP whatever you say.
>>
>>28981597
I am tho
Why is that hard to believe
Orginal commentuuu
>>
>>28981520
just explain the kek meme form WoW, tell them you play it
>>
>>28981582
>show them the kek's wikipedia page
>say it's a new internet trend to say "kek" instead of god when you want to express amusement
Problem solved
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.