[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw your family have begun bullying you as all your siblings
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
>tfw your family have begun bullying you as all your siblings encounter success while you struggle with constant failure
It has begun for me brobots. I have entered that stage in life
>>
so, what do you wanna do about it?
>>
>>28981464
that's the thing. I don't even know what to do.
>>
>>28981529
define bullying
>>
Can't relate really..

My brother is a successful computer engineer and MBA holder from prestigious college and I'm kind of a move around to cool towns, free spirit guy and they are always happy that I'm happy and am doing fun stuff. Th eyes don't give me any money or anything either so I think that helps.

Just gotta get out there, meet people, make connections and be willing to say yes to things you don't like.

Life is dope. Uncomfortable at times, but when you get to where you want to be you won't look back and dwell on the stuff you didn't like but all the cool things and stories you made happen.

If you live in a small town try moving to a more metro town.

I went from small town in Tennessee to Austin Texas for a few years, then to Hawaii for a few years, then to Nashville for a year or so and now I'm in San Diego.
>>
File: sip.jpg (174 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
sip.jpg
174 KB, 1366x768
My gf is a rich girl( i say rich but in reality shes like upper middle class and just seem rich compared to my broke ass family). and somehow I ended up a housewife, I don't think my family really cares what I do with my life.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.