[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where can I find a girl who will be my GF under the agreement
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1452390363696.png (31 KB, 734x1472) Image search: [Google]
1452390363696.png
31 KB, 734x1472
Where can I find a girl who will be my GF under the agreement that I get up, stop being a NEET, get fit, start working, and all of that?

I feel like I am in a catch-22 position right now. I can't get a GF because I'm a jobless NEET shut-in but the only thing that will motivate me to not be a jobless NEET shut-in is having a GF.

A lot of people tell me "you cant love someone else unless you love yourself, confidence blah blah" but that is just gibberish to me. I will never love myself unless someone else loves me, and I will never better myself unless it is so I can make that person happy.

I know the problem is that why the heck would a girl want to wait on me? What would she get in return? Well all I can do is offer my word. I'll be the best that I can possibly be if she stays with me..

Is what I am asking for impossible to find for non-chads? is it hopeless?
>>
Tried this with a man before. You won't change
>>
File: 1464654842892-r9k.jpg (22 KB, 424x317) Image search: [Google]
1464654842892-r9k.jpg
22 KB, 424x317
>>28981358
Only a trap could ever be that loyal and supportive, and only under the arrangement that you validate him by finding him beautiful and pay for his hormones once you become successful.
Good luck out there, though.
>>
>>28981387
Yes I would change.
>>
>tfw good job and university student at the same time and KV
It is somewhat true, I wonder why the fuck do I do it if I'm nearly a wizard.
>>
At 22 I stopped being neet and got a part time job and met my oneitis there. We got close and she made me feel happier than I'd ever felt before, I worked harder and ended up with a full time job there, also started working out, finally learnt to drive, got new clothes, suddenly got new interest in music, people would comment on my seeming happier etc

A few months ago I found out the entire time we'd been talking she was seeing this other guy, and apparently has lots of 'orbiters' to make her feel better, which I was. Since then I've stopped working out, left my job, am neet again and haven't left the house in weeks.

I know it's pathetic but having a strong human connection DOES change you as a person. She wasn't even my gf but she still made me feel like I was alive. Don't listen to >>28981387 OP, you will change if you find someone.
>>
>>28981740
To be honest, my waifu had the same effect on me.
I'm pathetic, aren't I?
>>
>>28981424
good luck , youre fucked
>>
>>28981358
You're looking for motivation. What you need is discipline.

No one is going to guide you towards self improvement. You have to do it yourself to have lasting results. Getting a girlfriend comes AFTER getting your shit together.
>>
>>28981740
>>28981834

Your position on the social hierarchy is a meme. The only time it will ever come up is at a shitty house party to celebrate some cunts stupid graduation from where ever. Your parent's friends will be disappointed in you for three seconds and then you can go back to living your life. You'll probably go back to socializing with people who are also fuck ups.

I'd rather endure red pill shills than put up with normies any day of the week.
>>
sorry, faggot, but you're going to have to take the initiative and better yourself first. unless you get insanely lucky and a gf just falls into your lap.

keep waiting
>>
>>28981387
Down 7kg since March, had a job for a year, got my license and car in Nov.

hmu famicom I need dat pucci.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.