[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Engineering shit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: 1464504138706.jpg (13 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1464504138706.jpg
13 KB, 640x640
Robots who went into engineering for college how hard is it really is it worth it? I was thinking of going into electrical engineering but im shit at math and I might fuck up.
>>
>>28981342
Im working on my masters in chem e. Undergrad was easy grad school is not
>>
>>28981419
What exactly is hard to you about chemical engineering which subjects suck ass etc?
>>
>>28981419
Forgot to say that other people who got positions similar to my job made 1/2 of what I was making if they didn't have a degree (90k/45k respectively)
>>
>>28981342
You don't need to be smart to pass ee.
What will fuck you up is not doing your tutorials on time then doing them twice.

Work hard. Don't fall behind. If you think you can't do that then don't bother.
>>
>>28981479
ok anon im just worried about the math really I can do everything else since I hear its heavily based around math and blah blah blah
>>
>>28981479
This. I've seen people dumber than a bag of hammers get an EE degree. You don't need to be particulary smart, but you should be responsable with your studying time, more so if you are shit at math.
>>
>>28981342
>>28981540
Holy fuck, please do it.

> shit at math
> wants to get into STEM

Could you please set up a blog of sorts?
>>
>>28981342
Now I will tell you my experience from eastern europe.

Forget about family, life, hobbies, gf, everything.
You will spend in school from 0730 to 1900 regardless of your curriculum.
You are either :
a) Nerd
b) That asian chick
c) Stacy that got lost
d) Chad that thinks he will be smart and pretty engineer.
e) Ugly Nerd
f) Ugly spergy nerd
g) Idiot

To pass, according to the group you belong you will have to do following :

a) Attend and look smart
b) Attend
c) Wear high heels and flash tits everywhere
d) Find a Nerd who will do your shit and fuck the Stacey
e) Attend, do your homework, nerds homework and stacys homework so the nerd can give it to stacy
f) Attend, do your homework and pray the proffesor will let you pass
No really, learning wont help you shit, when he will have bad mood you are fucked regardless what you do.
g) party and get expelled
>>
>>28981646
why set up a blog idk anon? are you trying to get into stem to but shit at math?
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.