[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>teacher assigns seats
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4
File: 1439340282624.png (293 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1439340282624.png
293 KB, 633x758
>teacher assigns seats
>>
Thats a good thing. Takes the anxiety and pressure off of you when trying to find a place to sit.
>>
>be fatbot
>late to school day 1
>my desk is connected to chair
>sat through an hour of class in pain because my intestines were crashed
>goes on for a month
>snap and don't eat, walk to school everyday for next 2 months
>lost enough weight i didn't belly lift the desk anymore

Felt good
>>
I like when this happened. When they asked people to choose I always just stood there and waited until everyone was seated before looking where I'd fit in.
>>
>>28981353
This. Then I would usually find all the tables filled up and nobody wanted me sitting there.
>>
>>28981353
>>28981247
>not sitting in the back

plebs
>>
>>28981324
Good job, I'm proud of you.
>>
>>28981392
This anon gets it. xxx
>>
>>28981392
The back is good whether you have friends or not.
>>
>>28981208
go away high schooler
>>
File: 1459313682550.jpg (26 KB, 473x357) Image search: [Google]
1459313682550.jpg
26 KB, 473x357
>so nearsighted that I can only see about ten feet in front of me even with glasses
>get put near the back of the room
>in a classroom with green boards instead of black
>and shitty yellow chalk
>with a teacher who writes tons of notes on the board
In case you all have decent vision, greenboards are harder to read, as is yellow chalk. Whenever this happened I basically just couldn't see a fucking thing.
>>
>>28981392
back master race

>tfw if you ever make a comment, people have to physically turn around to look at you.
>free to make fun of anyone

it is the proper defensive position
>>
>>28982016
Just say you have poor eyesight so you'd prefer to sit in front.
It's that simple
>>
>>28981392
this

I'm always paranoid about people behind me so sitting in the back is the most comfy. If I sit in the middle or front I'm always on edge and can't focus
>>
>>28982047
I usually did, but I had a teacher on more than one occasion who took offense to being questioned and refused to move my seat. He was the kind of teacher who, to "set an example", would pick a random student when some people were acting up and send them to see the principal.
>>
File: large.jpg (55 KB, 500x380) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
55 KB, 500x380
>"I'll let you guys choose your own groups!"

>Chads and Stacies cheer
>I silently pray for death
>>
File: 1424363146138.jpg (407 KB, 746x982) Image search: [Google]
1424363146138.jpg
407 KB, 746x982
>do I really have to sit with anon?
>>
>all these back seaters.

The entrance/exit is in the FRONT
>>
>>28982113
Truly the worst part about high school. Even worse was when Chad was picking people for their gym class group and you were last. He even picked the fat kids before you because you're the loner
>>
>>28981324
>desk is connected to chair
thank god this isnt a thing here
>>
>>28982113
>group assignments
>I do all the work by myself
>turn in day only put my name
>chad: yo faggot u put me and Stacy on it too rite???
>of courshe
>>
>>28982186
Yeah, this shit happens all the time.
Also, best part is when something is wrong they blame it on you so you get the lower grade then them.
Meh, how I fucking hated the school and everyone in it.
Also, gym, the most retarded boring shit ever.
>>
>>28982234

My gym in highschool was basically recess - we got to do whatever we wanted from sports, cardio, weights, or nothing. The only thing I hated about it was the fact that for 3 years it was always the first class of the day and there were no showers in the school so if you got sweaty you stank the entire day.
>>
>>28982121
This reminds me the time teacher used me as a punishment for other kids.
They would break in tears when he forced them to sit next to me.
Guess what, I never even touched nor spoke to them.
They just thought that my ugliness is containegous.
Fuck smallpox or what you call it. Deformed and scared face and body for life.
>>
>>28982319

I was the smelly kid until junior high so that's why they used me as punishment
>>
>sitting in the university library
>only space in room is next to me
>white girls walks towards the seat, glance at me and turns around with a look of disgust
>5 mins later qt Muslima sits down with no issue and even has little looks of interest towards me
>this has happened a number of times

Learned my lesson
>>
>>28982315
Good for you. We had mandatory activities.
Especially football, basketball, volleyball...
I fucking hated that shit.
Nobody ever wanted me in the team, so I always sticked out, and when I got into the pitch they just all ignored me.
>>
>>28982350
Shit sux.
I dindnt even understand it. Was too little when I got it and always remember myself looking like a piece of turd.
Sometimes I wonder if there is god and he is like, lel, lets fuck up this guys and see how it turns out.
Will he off himself ?
Will he become drunk looser ?
Will he desperadly try to look for friends till the end of his life ?
>>
>>28982355
white girls today are fucking awful, I also am starting to love brown girls
>>
>>28982355
You know whats good ?
The people who are bottom shit are always nice to me regardless of their gender/nationality/religion.
Because they know that normies see us all as scum.
Unless they need something from us what they cant get elsewhere.
Then suddently we have always been best buddies.
>>
>there's a seat open right next to anon over there
>stacy gives the most disgusted look I'd ever seen in my life
at least I got to smell her hair and occasionally see down her bra because I'm a /lanklet/
>>
I was in high school and all the Chads and Staceys changed their classes to be with each other. I got stuck in that class. "TIME FOR GROUPS XDD", the obese teacher said. I would walk up to ANY table and I would be met with looks of disgust. A bunch of Staceys who were genuinely nice invited me to their table. I draw swastikas and a cute petite Stacey asks if she was a Jew, would I hate her. I say yes, and they just look heartbroken and damaged about it. I have to do art projects with them but I never speak to them.

At my graduation, no-one clapped. Fuck high school.
>>
>go to community college since poor and don't thunk so good
>professor asks students to introduce themselves
>instead of bluntly saying I sit at home and play video games all day the social anxiety around complete strangers I shouldn't have given two damns about and I muttered/stumbled out that I liked maps every time (3 or 4 profs did this to me)
I really need to get around to getting a job lol my parents are already trying to make me get a bachellor's degree
>>
>>28982606

wow dude, you really are a fucking autist
>>
>>28981392

NOT SITTING IN THE SECOND ROW ALL THE WAY TO THE LEFT OR RIGHT, 2011
>>
>>28982606

How many fedoras have you owned throughout life?
>>
>>28982606

"I was a rude fuck who treated everyone poorly and nobody liked me. Fuck those people for not celebrating my achievements."
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.