[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is /r9k/ just full of shitskins or are you guys still blue-pilled
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 7
File: prison.png (621 KB, 638x707) Image search: [Google]
prison.png
621 KB, 638x707
Is /r9k/ just full of shitskins or are you guys still blue-pilled liberals who want Bernie or Hillary instead of the God Emperor?
>>
>>28981050
who says you're not the one being blue pilled. Go back to /pol/ and soak in your Jewish propaganda, faggot.
>>
>orange is the new black is adding a muzzie
Please let her be one of those crazy prison converts and basically be like a minority-shielded Pennsatucky
>>
Bumping this thread, so we stand a better chance of eventually redpilling the FBI
>>
I'm all for softening the law for minor offenses (and therefore drastically reducing the amount of female prisoners), but the line
>they should also be treated more leniently when they commit the same crime as a man
This is literally what pol and neckbeards have been warning us for ages.
This is literally a double standard in the eye of the law.
W H A T
T H E
F U C K
>>
>>28981112
reddit, please go kill yourself
>>
Women are far less likely to commit crime, less likely to commit violent crime, and most importantly (and relevant here) - less likely to return to prison. Recidivism is a huge issue in America, and getting rid of offenders statistically unlikely to return, could cut huge costs. Women also cost 125$ more per day to house. That adds up big time. That money saved from releasing low-level, non-violent females who are significantly less risk to the general populace, could be reallocated to help keep the bigger problem (the young minority men) out of the fucking prisons in the first place. So instead of paying to house them in prison, we can put them to work in America's industry jobs, and boost the economy instead of pulling away from it! While I can understand the messy legal and moral implications this might have, and why it would be opposed - it's still stupid as fuck to not see why it WOULD be proposed. Not because of the Jews or the feminists, because of fucking reality. I can provide a plethora of citations, or you could do a fucking Google search.

"Redpill" my ass. This board has probably the lowest collective intelligence.
>>
>>28982721
Posts like this are going to drive me libertarian. Left-wingers are fucking idiots.
>>
>>28982777
I'm not a left-winger. But nice argument. Its easy to call somebody an idiot.
>>
>>28982721
>"Redpill" my ass. This board has probably the lowest collective intelligence.
All I needed to read was this to prove you are yet another insane smug leftie. Straight outta Quora I take it? That place is even worse than reddit.
>>
>>28982721
So should we have lower punishments for whites as well?
>>
>>28982721
bait harder, even a liberal couldnt be this retarded
>>
>>28982721
>we need to take criminals out of prison and put them back to work, it will solve the issue!
Liberal insanity everybody.
>>
This seems like false flagging.
You can't be this retarded.
>>
File: angry bobby.png (227 KB, 500x384) Image search: [Google]
angry bobby.png
227 KB, 500x384
>>28982721
I would consider myself one of the most liberal people I know and this is fucking retarded. Sentencing should be the same for everyone regardless of race or sex. I sincerely hope this is a troll post.
>>
>His main work is in the area of punishment and sentencing. He has also written extensively in migration and refugee law and human rights law. His articles have been cited in over 50 court judgments, including the High Court of Australia and superior courts in Canada, Singapore, New Zealand and Ireland.
This genuinely scares me.
>>
OP is an autistic faggot that thinks he's "redpilled"
>>
File: ralph.jpg (8 KB, 251x221) Image search: [Google]
ralph.jpg
8 KB, 251x221
>>28982721
>women are less likely to commit crime, so when they do, they shouldn't go to jail
>>
File: PURE INCOHERENT RAGE.png (10 KB, 491x361) Image search: [Google]
PURE INCOHERENT RAGE.png
10 KB, 491x361
>women are different
>women deserve to be treated just as men are
>>
File: fuckpoltards.jpg (36 KB, 494x365) Image search: [Google]
fuckpoltards.jpg
36 KB, 494x365
>>28981050

>hurr duurr meme magick trumped feel the bern praise kek itshappening2000 jews S2 adolf poo in loo is this white degenerate

christ. /pol/ is even worse than here
>>
File: Gasai.Yuno.full.1694584.jpg (792 KB, 720x900) Image search: [Google]
Gasai.Yuno.full.1694584.jpg
792 KB, 720x900
>SHE DINDU NUFFIN! SHE A GOOD GIRL!

Please tell me that OP's picture is a troll article.
>>
What happens is an educated girl wants to live in a city and a way to do it is work for a blog. The pressure's on to get clicks. More clicks more pay. That's why we end up with thought catalog and articles like this. The writer probably knows its ridiculous, but it'll get a lot of views.
>>
>>28984183
u mad witeboi
https://www.washingtonpost.com/posteverything/wp/2014/11/06/we-should-stop-putting-women-in-jail-for-anything/
>>
File: 1412864581751.jpg (41 KB, 467x433) Image search: [Google]
1412864581751.jpg
41 KB, 467x433
>>28982721
>boost the economy instead of pulling away from it!

good thing for profit prisons already solve this problem

libertarians win again
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.