[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I can't imagine being forced to move out at 18. Sucks to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: 1454193358303.jpg (52 KB, 610x610) Image search: [Google]
1454193358303.jpg
52 KB, 610x610
I can't imagine being forced to move out at 18. Sucks to be you ameritards.
>>
>>28980785
I never understood the "moving out at 18" meme. 90 % doesn't do that shit. Why would you move out and give some ass rent money instead of living with parents and saving it? Of course if you have long term girlfriend which you most likely going to marry, then yes, moving out is a good plan at about age of 20 or when done with higher education.
>>
I'm 18 and I get along better with my my mom when I'm not living with her.

I moved back in for the summer and she's started trying to control my actions, because I'm financially dependent on her support and she can. This wouldn't happen if I was away. Plus we get into arguments all the time. I can't wait until I make enough money to have my own car and pay all of my own rent so I don't have to deal with these things being held above my head as things that can be taken away.
>>
It's actually Finns that do this
>Finnish "robots"
>>
File: disapointed.jpg (7 KB, 250x241) Image search: [Google]
disapointed.jpg
7 KB, 250x241
My parents are divorce. When I was living with my mom her home got foreclosed. And I had no where to go. So I asked my dad thats wealthy If I could live with him and he told me "Look on craigslist, good luck!"

Some of us don't have choices and end up in the grind. Which makes it harder to achieve higher education or job training and end up with whatever job you could get a hold of.
>>
Im 18 and want to move out for uni
Itd be closer and more time efficient
And my parents live in a flat, theres no room for privacy when sharing a 2 bedroom flat with at most 6 people. Fucking sucks that I still share a room with my dad (two separate beds), I cant bring anyone over because I don't have my own room, and theres nothing to do in my tiny living room. I sit in the living room throughout the day and only go upstairs to sleep; more recently ive started to sleep when there are people awake, so I can have some space when everyone is asleep but I wish I didnt have to ruin my sleeping schedule for the sake of privacy. It ruins my productivity and disturbs me when there are people around.

That said, I'm willing to take the correct student loans to get the fuck out of this place. If I get the scholarship and student finance, I can muster (gbp)10k/year (a third of it being payable) which hopefully covers everything
Tell me how fucked i am
>>
>>28981058
That's because moving out at 18 is 90% the result of the country's GDP.

In south europe and and ex-USSR countries, a ridiculous amount of people in their mid 20's and even 30s live with family due to poverty.

However when it comes to getting KICKED out, that's not related to GDP. For example, my mother was threatening going to kick me out if I failed the university's entry exams or if I decided to work. That's not a matter of national culture, she was just a horrible parent. I'm pretty sure that's also the case with amerilards.
>>
>>28981781
Do American parents stop having feelings for their kids when they are 18? How the fuck do you kick out your child to street like - i don't fucking care he can starve and die. In eastern europe mothers would give everything away for a better life of their kids even if they are 18
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.