[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
yellow teeth pride thread. White ain't right, show us those
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6
File: 5435.jpg (83 KB, 615x598) Image search: [Google]
5435.jpg
83 KB, 615x598
yellow teeth pride thread.

White ain't right, show us those golden nashers, lads & ladettes.
>>
>>28980551
Brit thread?
>>
jesus how does it get this bad?
>>
File: teeth.jpg (37 KB, 535x460) Image search: [Google]
teeth.jpg
37 KB, 535x460
havent brushed in over 3 years.

However 2 years ago I did go to the dentist and got a crown, so thats technically a brushing.

My best friend recently complained that my breath stank really bad so I used some listerine.
>>
>>28980551
Is this a national British pasttime I haven't heard about?
>>
>>28980632
that's fucking gross man

why?
>>
>>28980584
We have free dental care, I have yet to see someone with bad teeth over here.
>>
>>28980551
Nice highliter lol.

Missed a tooth
>>
>>28980671
>free dental care
What is this meme? I'm a Brit and mummy always has to pay.
>>
File: 543543535.jpg (431 KB, 1500x1096) Image search: [Google]
543543535.jpg
431 KB, 1500x1096
>>28980622
I brush my teeth with cadbury and rinse with coca-cola.
>>
Dude did you replace your teeth with corn?
>>
>>28980632
motherfucker go brush your teeth RIGHT NOW
>>
File: fucked teeth.jpg (18 KB, 369x252) Image search: [Google]
fucked teeth.jpg
18 KB, 369x252
>>28980666
Im not really sure. Im just too lazy to actively brush, and my teeth dont really hurt ever.

THey used to hurt when I drank soda, but I never drink anything with sugar any more and I stopped getting cavities. Without the major risk of cavities I cant be assed to brush.

I also used to heavily grind my teeth in my sleep when I was younger. and would do it while I was nervous.

I am now physically incapable of grinding my teeth because they perfectly set into one place.

Check out these tiny molars senpai.
>>
>>28980711
Imagine being selected for this photoshoot.
>you're revolting, you'll do perfectly.
>>
>>28980691
doesn't count if you're fucking 30
>>
>>28980808
Dude even niggers brush their teeth wtf
>>
>>28980880
I'm 21, she's been paying since I was a child.
>>
File: 1382.gif (2 MB, 496x280) Image search: [Google]
1382.gif
2 MB, 496x280
>>28980632
disgusting fuck
>>
>>28980808
>>28980632
just when you think people on this board cant go any lower
>>
>tfw this thread made me go brush
>tfw the toothpaste stung my teeth
I-is it too late for me?
>>
Bump for my yellow fellows
>>
>>28980632
Goddamn. Nasty fuck
>>
>>28981052
if you're in education or under 18 and with an NHS dentist, your mum shouldn't have been paying for you. maybe you're with a private dentist
>>
>tfw going to the dentist next week

I'm really nervous. Not only is it gonna cost a shitload of money to fix all of my mouth's many, many problems, but the dentist is probably gonna judge me and scold me and maybe even laugh at how disgusting my teeth are. Oh shit, what if I even have to get teeth pulled out or dentures put in? I have severe gum disease, too. How do dentists treat that?

Hold me, robots.
>>
>>28984463
dont worry about that, Dentists literally deal with drug addicts. They see that shit all the time. Nicest thing you can do is rush hard before you go in, and mouth wash with listerine for like 2 minutes if you wanna be nice to the dentist and avoid nasty breath.

they are used to that shit though, they love seeing awful mouths, means more money for them.
>>
>>28984463
>judge me and scold me
rofl no, you may see them rubbing their hands like jews though. I went in to get one filling after not being to the dentist in 15 or so years and ended up having to get seven, costing 60 each
>>
>falling for the toothbrushing meme
kek at the brainwashed retard normies
>>
>>28984463
Start flossing and brushing your teeth 2x a day... and scrub your tongue daily.

That'll alleviate some of the problems, but your teeth are probably still going to be yellow as fuck.
>>
>>28984463
Don't worry, my teeth are bottom of the barrel and they still somehow don't bitch at me too much. Though I remember them being bitches when I was a kid and attended at national healthcare with my mom. Ain't worth it.
>>
>tfw perfect teeth
>20, only gone to dentist twice in my entire life
>no cavities
feels great
>>
Non-Brit need not apply
>>
>>28980551
Why this board even exist, it is degenerate
>>
>tfw getting wisdom teeth removed in 12 days
Kinda nervous but excited for the painkillers
>>
File: rotten.jpg (202 KB, 1080x720) Image search: [Google]
rotten.jpg
202 KB, 1080x720
THIS THREAD IS NOW CURSED
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.