[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw mostly been in my room for the majority of my 20s
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 1387092942173.png (95 KB, 200x194) Image search: [Google]
1387092942173.png
95 KB, 200x194
>tfw mostly been in my room for the majority of my 20s
>>
How old are you now? And why was that? Your passion in life? Some interesting story in all those reclussion years?
>>
>>28980480
26. I slowly withdrew myself from everybody and the world. The more time went on, the more I hated every one. My passion is just to be normal and if that means being a wagecuck with a few friends, then so be it.
>>
>>28980370
do you have a bomb ass room?
>>
>>28980526
Everyone wants to be happy, normalness" is not what you sre looking for. I mean what are your hobbies. What do you love doing?
>>
>>28980587
My room is a mess. My PC still relies on ddr2 ram. I have cum tissues everywhere. Pile of clothes in corner.

>>28980600
Nothing much now. The only thing I did like was video games. I'd like to get out more.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1461273636608.jpg (25 KB, 720x405) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1461273636608.jpg
25 KB, 720x405
Same here anon. I just turned 26. Stopped going to parties I'm invited to. Stopped talking to people I find even mildly annoying. Just me and my PC. It's great.
>>
>>28980663
Why not going out? Or meet up with someone with a similar personality, maybe some old school friend or someone from the internet. Try going to a bar or something. Or just chill. Meet new people. Do you think something is preventing you from doing such?
>>
>>28980752
I have no confidence now to go out. I don't wear good clothes. I don't know anyone anymore from school. I have never been good at social skills. When you're in this position you just seriously feel fucked up seeing everybody get on with their lives and travel.
>>
>>28980858
Then just go out. What do you have to loose? Are you afraid that people think you have no good clothes? Youre not a bitch. Just go somewhere, bars work well.
>>
>>28980906
I'm not going to a bar dressed in plain red t-shirts and track bottoms.
>>
>>28980858
I know that feel. I've slowly withdrawn from everyone and I just have no idea how to talk to anyone any more, I feel pathetic, especially compared to everyone else. Seeing couples when you're still a kissless virgin just makes me want to hide inside forever.
>>
>>28980663
>My PC still relies on ddr2
Thats pretty patrician desu
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.