[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>therapist bends down to pick up something >practically
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 7
File: 1464353865846.jpg (49 KB, 468x478) Image search: [Google]
1464353865846.jpg
49 KB, 468x478
>therapist bends down to pick up something
>practically rubs her ass in my face
>>
>>28980071
is she hot?iuhkjhuigjkhjhjkhk
>>
i hope you did a loud sniff
>>
>>28980071
I'm gonna need a picture of that therapist
>>
you think that's good? she doesn't respect you
>>
She did it on purpose anon. She wants to fuk.
>>
File: d.jpg (115 KB, 435x435) Image search: [Google]
d.jpg
115 KB, 435x435
>tfw got the male therapist
>>
>>28981480
>got a female therapist
>she "narrowed down" my general anxiety (deadlines, missed opportunities, and fucking life as a whole scare me and frequently in the middle of the night I'll jolt up with my heart racing and spend like an hour just fucked up) to "social anxiety"
>talks about CBT and exposure therapy
>literally just "don't think bad things bro" and "just get out there XD"
>asks me weird questions like, "If I were a girl you were interested in, how would you approach me? :3"

No, she wasn't attractive and I imagine even if she were it would be just as traumatic.

ALWAYS go for a male therapist, one who's older and established in his field.
>>
>>28981480
>tfw he bends over, sucks on his pen and gives you a naughty wink
>>
>>28981468
do girls who show their cleavage want to fuck? she just wants to have the power of sex over anon. if anon does anything, she'll just act offended. so two things will be established: anon wants to fuck her and anon cannot fuck her. and so mr smug anon is being made into a beta. she's just using him to confirm her superiority, just like all those bitchy girls in high school.
>>
File: king me.png (73 KB, 206x230) Image search: [Google]
king me.png
73 KB, 206x230
>>28981581
m8 plz y
>>
File: 1464494614730s.jpg (14 KB, 250x240) Image search: [Google]
1464494614730s.jpg
14 KB, 250x240
>being male
>having a female therapist

youre a dumb fuk
>>
File: 1446919086706.png (30 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1446919086706.png
30 KB, 400x400
>dentist doing shit
>she rubs her boobies in my face
I fear dentists, man. It made me calm a little bit.

Are there any Dutch dentists who want to get boned by a youngster?
Please take my fear away... ;_;
>>
>>28981575
>'narrow down' her jewness [if she is a jew] and sum it up as 'toublesome from the past.'
>ask her 'if i was a shekle, how would you approch me?'
>>
>>28981706
hope you made sure you got one of the few semi-redpilled ex-beta ones and not one of the more common
>Chad decides to become a therapist so he can be the dominant one in more relationships
ones.
>>
>>28981779
iktf
>'you have to keep your mouth open.'
>>
>>28981575
Have you tried doing what she says instead of just dismissing it? CBT and ACT has worked great for me.
>>
>>28980071
>>28981465

Fuck, this is getting hot
>>
>>28981617
How do you counter this?
>>
>>28982508
with an uppercut
>>
>>28982628
An uppercut to her ass?
>>
>>28982637
lN her ass
>>
>>28982508
i'm not sure. maybe smack her around a bit. she'll try to make it seem like it's not a bad thing so what are you going to but slap her? how do you argue with someone who's not going to be truthful? maybe you could just leave. i'd say don't be a beta but that just makes it seems like it's the guy's fault.

that's the problem with society. all these girls going around objectifying themselves, showing off cleavage and making things sexual so you can't interact with them normally. then they will never clear up whether they are interested in you or not. they just want you to be their slave, hinting they like you so they can get you to do things. it's disrespectful to men and any society of good men wouldn't allow it to happen.

it's hard to get your respect back when it's been taken from you, that much i do know.
>>
>>28982508
For this specific situation I would just say "Hey, careful" then find another therapist. She will get embarassed and lose a client.
>>
>>28982782
that's probably a better idea thank smack her. you put it on her and she will learn from it. hopefully.
>>
>>28982782
That would be it

>>28982744
This is retarded because it violates the traditional concept of not enacting violence on others when they have not been violent to you. The last time I remember this being argued was by Dostoevsky in a book from 1880s Russia.

It doesn't matter whether she is being provocative or not. When dealing with others in Western society, the first person who devolves into primal responses loses. If you don't like that deal, don't deal with normies.
>>
females do sexual things and tease you because they know they can get away with it and call rape.
>>
File: 1464427749651-r9k.jpg (137 KB, 1439x1079) Image search: [Google]
1464427749651-r9k.jpg
137 KB, 1439x1079
>>28981617
>she just wants to have the power of sex over anon. if anon does anything, she'll just act offended. so two things will be established: anon wants to fuck her and anon cannot fuck her
These words are timeless
>>
>>28982938
>primal responses
it's not primal, it's a calculated response to an untrustworthy individual. try arguing with a toddler, an asshole or a woman. you can't.

the response from the anon to stop is a good one in the context. but my problem would be in a school. or in a family. if you try to walk away, people will laugh at you. and you can't really walk away. with your wife, she will try and pretend later on that what she did was okay. and you also can't really walk away.

you may say it's retarded but people are retarded and don't have civility in them. that's why the cane was used, because they need to be made to care. i'll repeat, you can't argue with someone who doesn't care.
>>
>>28981480
That's better if you're actually interested in changing yourself

Women are horrible therapists

Women are horrible everything
>>
>>28982508
When a lad is being semi flirty but I feel clearly it's only to feel empowered, I raise my fist and say that I'm gonna break her fucking jaw.

No jokes. Then I do a huge ass smile and ask "get it ????" as if it was some kind of code or game. It leaves them puzzled enough to leave me the fuck and not tell anyone cause I could potentially break her fucking jaw
>>
>>28983284
That's good but I can see it backfiring easily. A whiteknight will react before you have time to say "get it?" and not hear you.

What makes you think she's flirting just to feel "empowered" (I really hate that word)?

>>28983243
I've never been to a therapist but when trying to talk to female doctors about depression, I've found that the women just want to give you pills and get you out the door, the men are more open to listening to (in my case) concerns about possible biological causes. The women talked over me and
>>
>>28983216
>you may say it's retarded but people are retarded and don't have civility in them. that's why the cane was used, because they need to be made to care. i'll repeat, you can't argue with someone who doesn't care.

Sounds like the best response here would be too also not care.

>>28983216
>if you try to walk away, people will laugh at you. and you can't really walk away.
Sure you can. They will laugh, but only so many people can feel an obsession towards your life, and only so many people can witness, or care to tell others, your embarrassing incident. Don't give a fuck and move on, and the incident will move away from you in both space and time.

You might think labeling a girl a whore is a Mark of Cain, but who will be there to enforce it if she moves to another state, or even just upstate?

In this same manner, someone who doesn't even have that manner social connections should be able to escape that particular incident quite swiftly.

Everyone's world revolves around themselves.
>>
>>28983440
people see how you're treated though. and that has an effect. it's not long till you become the joke of your class, whatever.

and like i said, you can't act that way with your wife, gf. you have to put them in line.
>>
File: what_0.jpg (93 KB, 557x763) Image search: [Google]
what_0.jpg
93 KB, 557x763
>>28983405
>what makes you think she's flirting only to feel empowered ?
Never in my life have any girl hit on me or tried to be flirty for reasons I find obvious, I look bad and crazy, and not in a good way. So since I look insane (inb4 absolute madman) I might as well play this card. Plus the only reason someone would try to get me would be because they'd genuinely have feelings or something, which cannot happen.
>>
Guys, can I ask a question, I remember the last time i saw my therapist, she's pretty hot even if she's old,
her breasts were clearly showing, and when she noticed it (I wasn't looking) she smiled and adjusted her shirt to cover them, was she flirting?
>>
>>28981575
>Getting to a therapist to solve your problems
>Not going there to talk to young women about random stuff

A therapist can't help when you're clever enough to use the Internet and do introspection. Especially when your problems are stuck in the past and you wasted your youth and you can't do shit about it (just like me fake it til you make it and being as much sociable as possible works to some extent but is not enough when you're a 23yo virgin who spent the last 10 years without friends or gf).

Also mine is free because Yurope.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.